Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Tocopheryl Acetate

would i buy this product again? Yes, over and over and over again. This is one of my all time favorites. As a woman who loves body lotion... there are different lotions for different moods: if i want to smell amazing I will go for a fruity victorias secret lotion, if i want an after shave i will go for my oil of olay quench, if i want something quick in the summertime to keep my skin hydrated i will grab the coa coa butter. This lotion is best used as a daily moisturizer right before bedtime. Its mild, it smells amazing, its very gentle and forgiving when you lather yourself up. There is also a lavender bedtime lotion that I use as well. Using baby lotion is the secret to getting that baby soft skin. I use it almost every night... Its very inexpensive, and is just an awesome product- not just for babies, but for us ladies too!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Been using baby lotion for years. The scent is quite nice and the consistency is rich but doesn't leave your skin oily. Great product!

this lotion is amazing! i love it soo much. it makes you skin super soft. i use it on my face and everywhere and i have super oily skin and this doesnt make my fce greasy at all. its an great texture rich but thin and sinks into the skin really well. i would recommend this to anyone!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not in love at all. My skin feel oily and sticky hours after application. Ok hydratation and nice smell, but do not really smell like vanilla. Not going to purchase again, will stay with my Hempz pomgrenade lotion.

on 4/4/2010 1:33:00 AM

Unfortunately Johnson&Johnson do test on poor animals!

I bought this lotion and the body wash because my skin had been feeling very itchy and dry lately. I was trying to think what would be really gentle and non-irritating to my skin. I figured that if its gentle enough for baby then it should be good for me.

I had been using Philosophy products, as well as trying some new natural soaps and it was just not working well for me. I was scratching my legs all the time and no amount of moisturizer would help. I have only been using these products for about a week and already my skin feels hydrated and I haven't been scratching at all.

These products are dirt cheap for the amount you get and they are on sale a lot at different drug stores. It is definitely worth every penny.

The lotion itself is pretty thick and absorbs easily.

The smell is wonderful! My husband was skeptical and was afraid I would end up smelling like a baby, but he even comments on how good it smells. It isn't overpowering, but it is a very soft vanilla. It goes great with my fall HG scent, Burberry Brit.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I adore this lotion and the body wash for their amazinly soft non foody vanilla scent but also this is just like regular baby lotion in formula (which I love). I usually use the lotion for my feet and just shaved arms and legs, its really nice to be able to wash and shave with this in the shower and then apply the lotion. The best part is the smell but I love the way this lotion is so not greasy and yucky.

on 1/25/2009 5:21:00 PM

The best thing about this lotion is the smell! The description of the fragrance is accurately described by the other reviewers, so I won't waste time reviewing it myself. I tend to have oily skin and I still would not consider this product to be moisturizing enough for the fall/winter months. So, if have very dry skin I would stay away from this product.

I used to be a fan of the Johnson' night-time lavender baby lotion, however they changed the formulation of the scent. I might keep this product around as a replacement. Use it once in a while when I need to relax. I wish this scent came in a baby oil formulation, that way I could use it more often. Its cheap, so money isn't really issue but with all the lotions I have I'm running out of space in my bathroom.

on 12/24/2008 10:16:00 AM

This is a great drugstore find. Got a huge bottle for like $5. It smells so incredibly good that I find myself slathering it on for no real reason other than I am addicted to the scent. Not a heavyduty moisturizer, but does an admirable job of keeping my winter-ravaged skin soft and itch-free. Will definitely repurchase and will probably check out the matching bodywash as well.

on 10/20/2008 7:50:00 PM

I love the way this product smells!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me feel clean and others have told me "wow you smell clean" lol. Some might not like the "clean" smell but I do. Its nice knowing you are getting the baby soft skin with such a pleasant scent that others appreciate. I will definitely keep buying this!

Popular Lotions / Creams