Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

2.0

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Tocopheryl Acetate

on 7/13/2016 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Meh. I bought it on impulse when I was traveling and wanted something vanilla-scented to moisturize my skin. The "vanilla" note is questionable...there's an odd, fruity quality to it. It doesn't smell bad, but if you're looking for a true vanilla, this isn't it. That said, it really does give my skin a lasting softness. I'll use it up as a nighttime moisturizer, but I won't repurchase.

on 3/6/2013 4:02:00 PM

Yeah, I don't get the raves, either! This is a decent lotion, and cheap, but it doesn't smell like vanilla, it doesn't smell like oatmeal, and it doesn't smell good! And I've tried it twice, so I didn't get a bad batch. There's something fruity about the scent. A definite pineapple undertone that I just fixate on and can't stand. I do loooove the Johnson's Nighttime lotion, though.

Popular Lotions / Creams