Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Tocopheryl Acetate

on 3/6/2013 4:02:00 PM

Yeah, I don't get the raves, either! This is a decent lotion, and cheap, but it doesn't smell like vanilla, it doesn't smell like oatmeal, and it doesn't smell good! And I've tried it twice, so I didn't get a bad batch. There's something fruity about the scent. A definite pineapple undertone that I just fixate on and can't stand. I do loooove the Johnson's Nighttime lotion, though.

on 4/4/2010 1:33:00 AM

Unfortunately Johnson&Johnson do test on poor animals!

on 12/24/2008 10:16:00 AM

This is a great drugstore find. Got a huge bottle for like $5. It smells so incredibly good that I find myself slathering it on for no real reason other than I am addicted to the scent. Not a heavyduty moisturizer, but does an admirable job of keeping my winter-ravaged skin soft and itch-free. Will definitely repurchase and will probably check out the matching bodywash as well.

Popular Lotions / Creams