Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

Filtered by age: 25-29
Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Tocopheryl Acetate

would i buy this product again? Yes, over and over and over again. This is one of my all time favorites. As a woman who loves body lotion... there are different lotions for different moods: if i want to smell amazing I will go for a fruity victorias secret lotion, if i want an after shave i will go for my oil of olay quench, if i want something quick in the summertime to keep my skin hydrated i will grab the coa coa butter. This lotion is best used as a daily moisturizer right before bedtime. Its mild, it smells amazing, its very gentle and forgiving when you lather yourself up. There is also a lavender bedtime lotion that I use as well. Using baby lotion is the secret to getting that baby soft skin. I use it almost every night... Its very inexpensive, and is just an awesome product- not just for babies, but for us ladies too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a light lotion that absorbs quickly and moisturizes well. My skin loves it, but my nose HATES the smell!!! I just can't get with it. I gave it to a coworker because I couldn't even finish the bottle. I will not repurchase.

on 10/19/2009 1:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this lotion. I recently purchased the big bottle (27 oz) for around $5 at Walmart. It smells wonderful, sinks into the skin easily and leaves me feeling soft and smooth. I don't like heavy lotions that sit on the skin, and this does a great job with keeping my skin feeling great. I will repurchase this item.

I bought this lotion and the body wash because my skin had been feeling very itchy and dry lately. I was trying to think what would be really gentle and non-irritating to my skin. I figured that if its gentle enough for baby then it should be good for me.

I had been using Philosophy products, as well as trying some new natural soaps and it was just not working well for me. I was scratching my legs all the time and no amount of moisturizer would help. I have only been using these products for about a week and already my skin feels hydrated and I haven't been scratching at all.

These products are dirt cheap for the amount you get and they are on sale a lot at different drug stores. It is definitely worth every penny.

The lotion itself is pretty thick and absorbs easily.

The smell is wonderful! My husband was skeptical and was afraid I would end up smelling like a baby, but he even comments on how good it smells. It isn't overpowering, but it is a very soft vanilla. It goes great with my fall HG scent, Burberry Brit.

on 1/25/2009 5:21:00 PM

The best thing about this lotion is the smell! The description of the fragrance is accurately described by the other reviewers, so I won't waste time reviewing it myself. I tend to have oily skin and I still would not consider this product to be moisturizing enough for the fall/winter months. So, if have very dry skin I would stay away from this product.

I used to be a fan of the Johnson' night-time lavender baby lotion, however they changed the formulation of the scent. I might keep this product around as a replacement. Use it once in a while when I need to relax. I wish this scent came in a baby oil formulation, that way I could use it more often. Its cheap, so money isn't really issue but with all the lotions I have I'm running out of space in my bathroom.

Popular Lotions / Creams