Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

Filtered by age: 19-24
Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

4.3

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Tocopheryl Acetate

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Been using baby lotion for years. The scent is quite nice and the consistency is rich but doesn't leave your skin oily. Great product!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have NO IDEA what everyone is talking about! I bought this lotion based on the reviews raving about the great smell but this lotion smells absolutely disgusting! It does not smell like vanilla what so ever and it is literally making me want to throw up while giving me a massive headache....Usually, I do not judge a product by the scent but this is so awful smelling and so far from the name "vanilla oatmeal" that I had to take it into account. It is also not very moisturizing. I am so disappointed and I will be returning this ASAP.

on 7/21/2011 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG of body lotions. It is affordable, smells great, and also moisturizes without feeling super greasy. Everyone thinks I am crazy when they see me whip out a bottle of this baby lotion, but when they smell the fragrance and feel how smooth it goes on, they become hooked too!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Ive been using johnson & johnson lotions for as long as i can remember. This is my favorite scent out of the whole line. Very light once applied on skin and moisturizes my skin throughout the whole day!! I have the pump version at one and keep the bottled version in my gym bag! Def will repurchase :)

on 10/28/2010 11:58:00 PM

Creamy and super rich. This is my favorite J&J lotion by far. The scent and texture of this lotion is comparable to very expensive lotions. Keeps skin hydrated without the greasiness. The scent is delicious, much nicer then the original pink lotion. My HG by far.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not in love at all. My skin feel oily and sticky hours after application. Ok hydratation and nice smell, but do not really smell like vanilla. Not going to purchase again, will stay with my Hempz pomgrenade lotion.

This smells SO good. I just bought it at Target for $3.14! What a steal for such a lovely smelling creamy delicious lotion! It goes on very smoothly, even though it's pretty thick. The scent is very soothing and not too strong. I have somewhat dry skin, and so far, it seems pretty moisturizing. I will probably be purchasing the shower gel soon!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I adore this lotion and the body wash for their amazinly soft non foody vanilla scent but also this is just like regular baby lotion in formula (which I love). I usually use the lotion for my feet and just shaved arms and legs, its really nice to be able to wash and shave with this in the shower and then apply the lotion. The best part is the smell but I love the way this lotion is so not greasy and yucky.

on 10/20/2008 7:50:00 PM

I love the way this product smells!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me feel clean and others have told me "wow you smell clean" lol. Some might not like the "clean" smell but I do. Its nice knowing you are getting the baby soft skin with such a pleasant scent that others appreciate. I will definitely keep buying this!

Popular Lotions / Creams