MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.5

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

on 5/28/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This blush is amazing! I love it so much!! No matter what blush I bought after this one , I always go back to him . Love it <3

on 11/27/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Warm soul is hands down my HG blush. It looks natural and radiant at the same time on my NC40/Bobbi Brown Warm Natural (4.5)/ Loreal True match w5-w6 skintone. The blush has shimmer in it but can easily be buffed away with application and tan girls will love this blush because it appears as a true bronzy flush on tan skin. I wear this blush every single day and the best part is, a little does go a long way!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Warm soul is beautiful, in the pan it's a dusky rose bronze but on my cheeks shows up as a peach with a little bit of rosiness. It looks glittery in the pan but doesn't show up glittery on my cheeks, just glowy. For reference I have warm toned tan asian skintone MAC C4 or NC40 in studio fix.

I've been using this blush for months and it still looks brand new, so I prob would never repurchase as it seems that it's going to last me for years

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I think I'm in love with MAC blushes. Warm Soul is exactly what it sounds like. It sincerely makes you look like you're glowing from within, and it brings this warmth to your face that's incredibly natural yet glowing. It isn't super pigmented but it is very build-able. I usually use this alone for a pretty summery look or sometimes when I want a bit more I use "Immortal Flower" first, and then this on top of it. They blend together very well. I add a contour directly underneath and then blend together. I also HIGHLY recommend using NARS' "Albatross" Highlighter with this - it gives the most gorgeous, ethereal glow. I use this basically everyday and for a good reason!

on 4/30/2013 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is my HG blush. This looks soooo beautiful on my tan skin (NC42)
This gives you a gorgeous glow. I've read somewhere that NARS Madly blush is a dupe for Warm soul.
But will definitely buy this blush again. It is also the perfect blush if you are wearing bold lips or smokey eyes.

on 3/11/2013 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i love how natural and buildable this product is. it looks sparkly in the pan, but that's not so much the case when it's on ur cheeks. a great colour for light to tanned skin types. it's not very pigmented which is good because u can layer to get the desired look :) whether it be a light flush on ur cheeks or something more dramatic. i've been reaching for warm soul since i purchased it a few weeks ago.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Adding to the great reviews here already. I'm med-tan Indian with NC40-42 skin (winter-summer) and this blush is quite subtle but glowing on me. I use a moderate amount of the product for the shade to show up (unlike my NARS Taj Mahal, where just a little touch of the brush picks up enough), but I can adjust the intensity easily. It's my daily, go-to, all-year-round blush, and when I want to travel light, this is the only blush I need to carry. The colour lasts all day, and even with daily use I've only made a slight indent in the surface of it. There's actually quite a bit of product there because the surface is domed. I'll definitely repurchase. Finally, I do buy all sorts of brands, not just MAC, but every MAC fan knows their makeup costs can be labelled "investments" because of price and quality.

on 6/23/2011 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

At first I didn't really like it cuz it really wasn't pigmented and when I packed it on to much it turned into a bronzed rose...not the golden peach I expected ....then I put mac ccb then swiped warm soul loved the duo ..it brought the gold out and its pinkish colors. ...and also had a nice dewy glowy color

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I really wanted to love this blush, I had heard so many raves for it, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. I think this blush looks better on lighter skintones. In the pan it looks like a bronzey pink. On my nc40 skin, it was a boring soft rose, which I had to pile on to get the color to show. Since I had to use more blush than usual, it didn't look as natural anymore. I ended up buying hard candy blush in bombshell and it was exactly what I wanted warm soul to be. Bombshell went on a bronzey pink, the way that warm soul looked in the pan. Check it out if warm soul doesn't work out for you.

on 5/15/2011 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

i purchased this blush in america and it was dirt cheap for me compared ot if i had purchased this in australia. I LOVE THIS COLOUR!! it is more like a deep mauve on my skintone but looks totally natural, my skintone is nc40 and it is wintertime so ive lost abit of colour. i like the shimmer sparkles in it, they arent too big and they serve as a highlighter.
my favourite blush along with springsheen, totally repurchase even in australia where it will be able $48 to repurchase.
allot of product in the pan, very easy to blend. a great colour to wear with all lip sticks and the longevity is great. its a good blush to even wear without a contour because its beautiful on its own. such a natural colour on my skin

Popular Blush Products