MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.2

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

on 2/23/2018 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

First of all, I love this blush. I'm an NC15, so I N.E.V.E.R. would have grabbed this blush on my own. One of the SA's in the MAC store insisted I try it, and oh my goodness it's gorgeous. Like other reviewers have mentioned, it just gives you a perfect, healthy glow. It's not pink or orange or brown...it's just flushingly glowy. And that's exactly what I like. Now the packaging, however, is horrible. My nails are constantly chipping on the rim while I'm trying to get it open, so one lippy for that (and an overall docked lippy because it's just so ridiculously bad). The price is a bit salty, but you do get a lot of product, so three lippies there. Overall, I would recommend this blush and will repurchase (despite the awful packaging...come on, MAC!).

I got this instead of my usual gentle.
I like it but I'm not obsessed with it. I'm pretty fair NC20 and it's pretty light. It gives a nice glow, and a slightly peachy natural color. It is really pretty but I think other of the mineralize blushes have better finishes and pigmentation. I have to layer quite a bit to get a dramatic look... But I adore this for day and casual neutral looks. I've been wearing this with soft and gentle and I like it. I feel like lately "strobing" and contouring is so crazy these days. I don't want to feel like a drag queen β™•
I haven't used it alot. I will try this with a Mac high tea πŸ’„ and play around with this one. At first I was really disappointed because all of these mineralize blushes you barely dab it and get incredible color pay off but this one I dabbed it in there...and couldn't tell I even any on. Once I was outside, I could really appreciate the colors and semi satin finish. As others said...it really doesn't overwhelm, and gives a within glow. On Nw-NC 15 and below this would absolutely be a knockout bronzer, I can just picture it now....😁 this color isn't too orange or brown. It is just the right amount of peach pink color with out being to cloying or unnatural it looks great. I find alot of other blushes that are this/try to be this shade just make you look like you are wearing the wrong foundation a.k.a. Orange Face. So I appreciate the color, the nailed it. Looks fab.
I gave it four stars because the pigmentation could be a little strongerπŸ’ͺ compared to all the other ones in this line. The price is 27-30 dollars depending on where you live. Which always makes me or should I say my boyfriend 😁..... DIE a little inside when paying. So I took a two stars off, Nars (42$) and chanel(50$+) are way more. So it's not too bad for blushes.
Also I took a star of packaging while I love the new packaging with the magnetic lids... this one does not and it is so small it hard to open πŸ”“ especially with fake nails. Kinda basic and cheaper, with a groove in it help grip and open with your fingertips or nails doesn't really work with me. I'm scared it will come open in my makeup bag.
I also was honest and said I won't repurchase because I feel like I will end up buying others from this line I haven't tried or something. I like this one but I'm not gonna be sad if without it like my Guerlain terra-cotta bronzer!!!

on 2/5/2016 6:49:00 PM

Its a very pretty color I would like it to be a bit brighter since my complexion is a bit light but its still good. However I think the price could be a little less expensive because of the light color of it but I would still buy it its pretty and sparkly.

on 4/14/2015 1:53:00 AM

This blush is the BOMB! Leaves Orgasm for dust. Been using it for 4+ years.
I use MAC Pro Longwear concealer NW20 as an 'all over' foundation and my makeup routine is not complete without this. Once its on the cheeks plus a light dusting all over the face you get a little bit of a bronzer result when you see how it really puts the colour back in your face. It settles into skin perfectly throughout the day.

It's glorious. Buy it immediately.

on 4/9/2015 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This blush is okay. There is nothing overly special about it but it works great. It is quite peachy-pink and would suit someone with a more warm undertone opposed to my cool undertone I think. It has a slight bit of shimmer but nothing too dramatic. It feels soft and satin like to the touch and I would consider it more matte in texture opposed to luminous or dewy. It is quite powdery, not buttery.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Love it, I just got it today :) not much else to say that hasn't already been said, it's just a really awesome rosy peach. I love the satiny finish as well, it's a lot more natural looking than matte blushes. Edit: I wish it wasnt so sheer though, I really have to pack it on :(

Great pigment but makes you break out

on 2/23/2014 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is my daily "go-to" blush for a completely believable, warm natural look - I've been using this for a year and a half now and there's still PLENTY left so it's really a great buy. The nuances of the color are spot-on with gold, brown, orange, even a bit of pink, making it a great warm-neutral that's not too dark or dirty-looking like some bronzy shades can be. The mineral sparkles in it keep it from looking flat, but in no way add a "disco-ball" look LOL! A real keeper. My other blush is the Sunbasque which I wear when I have a little more color in my face, or for evening.

on 11/29/2013 12:45:00 AM

Gave it to my Mum.
I totally wanted to love this and I can completely see why others like it (it looks amazing on my Mum) but literally makes my face look dirty. Does nothing for me at all.
NW15 for reference.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Absolutely my favorite blush! I'm NC15-ish with pink cheeks from rosacea. I try to cover up all of my redness with foundation and concealer then add back color with this blush. It's beautiful! I usually prefer matte or satin blushes as they don't emphasize my large pores but somehow this is glowy without making them look like craters. Warm Soul isn't too pink or brown, both of which look terrible on me, but just a healthy rosy glow. Will definitely repurchase!