MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.7

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

Recently picked this up after seeing how beautiful it was on a few people that recommended it. It is truly a beautiful color, but be prepared for the sparkle that's in it. If you're not a sparkle lover, it won't be fore you. I go light-handed on it for daily use and can pull of a little heavier for more glam looks for date nights. I am going to try more shades in this particular line at MAC. I am only recently on the MAC train (as I've mentioned before). I mean, I've liked MAC products, but I haven't been on the hunt for all things MAC, only specific ones that I see recommended and I think may suite me. Overall, a really beautiful peachy/pinky/sparkly blush that wears nicely and will last you forever (because let's just admit it, that's a lot of blush!).

It is by FAR my favourite blush ever. I am really fair and this is such a perfect blush. Because I looove doing playful eyemakeups I don'twant a heavy blush. And this blush goes perfectly with every look I wear. Since I have it, it is the only blush I put on because it looks just so beautiful and so soft and the color is so natural and compliments my skin so good. I just do not like that packaging, because I sometimes struggle to open it ( still not a big deal to not buy it). ----------------------- All in all if you are pale and look for a perfect blush goes with every makeup go and get it it is WORTH it

on 4/8/2016 12:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this Mineralize Blush in a Debenhams store, whilst still being very unsure of the colour - the MUA was very heavy handed and I basically looked bright orange...
I've now had it for a month, and I'm completely in love. I use a Suqqu Cheek brush for a really light application and it gives me a very flattering orange-beige glow with a bit of shimmer. It sounds horrific, but it's very flattering on my very fair neutral skin tone. I have red/ginger hair and blue eyes, and with a neutral/taupe eyeshadow it creates a beautiful delicately bronzed look.
I've tried bronzers in the past, which just end up looking muddy and fake - this feels like a bronzing substitute for pale skins.
It's also very versatile, an Indian friend of mine uses it as a highlighter and it looks stunning.
I find Mac products very pigmented, and this is no exception, but the shimmery-sheen effect it produces is gorgeous - no chunks of glitter like Nars Orgasm!
Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I will repurchase this blush until the day I die. It makes you look like you're glowing from within, like you have a warm soul ;) I reach for this blush 8 times out of 10.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Warm soul is absolutely fabulous. It does not look like much by itself in the pan. In fact, the sales associate working recommended that I try this, when I originally came into the store to try on Gentle.

This is very natural, with a slight shimmer to it. The powder has a soft feel to it. I find it hard to put too much on (and this is a quality I enjoy in a blush, because I am fair and have a heavy hand).

Many people are commenting that the new packaging to the mineralize blushes is hard to open. A sales associate explained to me how to open it easily, as she watched me fumble with it - the trick is to hold the base of the pan with one hand, and pull the top open with your other hand, pulling up on the edges on the side. There is no need to pry it open with fingernails.

on 4/13/2014 3:51:00 AM

My holy grail blush. Can not describe how beautiful and healthy it makes you look, and it adds the most subtle, lovely warmth and depth to your complexion. It is quite shimmery, but applied with a stippling brush I don't find the shimmer is too obnoxious or over the top, and just adds a really pretty healthy glow. Think it's a really universal shade, if you're tan or pale - just be careful when applying because it is very peachy toned, meaning if you apply to much it can start to look orange.

on 11/25/2013 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This was an accidental purchase. I was trying foundations at Mac, and as I'm very pale I looked startlingly white in the mirror after the lady had slapped it on. She said "You just need blush" and literally reached for the first one nearest her. I looked in the mirror and had instantaneously changed from Deathly to Healthy. Well I walked outta there without any foundation but with this instead. I've now been wearing it non-stop ever since. I bought Nars Lustre last year, but it was a trifle too orange on my cool skin. This is what I wanted Lustre to be: neutral, easy, goes with everything, shows off my cheekbones, and makes me look alive without emphasising my pinkness.

I have some great pink & peach blushes - but there are times you don't want that look. Warm Soul is the PERFECT neutral for pale girls. Not too brown, not too orange, not too pink, not too shimmery.....juuuuust right.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am in love with this blush. It is a gorgeous natural tan with slight peach undertones and it gives your face the most perfect soft, tan glow. I have fair skin and I often have to be very careful with blush to make sure I do not over apply. With this blush, I don't ever have to worry about it looking over done. I hesitated to try this blush for the longest time because at the MAC counter the lights always made it look crazy shimmery. But it does not look like that on, it just gives a gorgeous natural finish to the skin and makes you look healthy and glowing. If you want soft natural looking blush or you're not usually a fan of how blush looks on you, I think you'll really love this color. I use the Real Techniques Multi Task brush to apply this.

Also, if you love Warm Soul I also recommend Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed. It's another amazing natural looking blush and one of my all-time favorites.

on 12/11/2012 7:29:00 PM

I am a very neutral NC20-25.
This a very pretty, natural, flush of color. Not orange! Doesn't oxidize.

I find that it is very highly pigmented so just one light swipe is all you need for lighter skintones such as mine.

It's just a natural flush of peachy golden-ish color. Not so much as a blush blush, but just a really nice natural glowy look, which I love. Perfect for winter to kinda brighten up and add some natural color to your face. Not glittery at all. Just beautiful :) Very happy with this buy from MAC.

on 10/2/2012 10:23:00 PM

This is my go to product when I want to skip a bronzer. It is very sculpting and gives amazing definition to your cheeks (think Nars Douceur but with a little shimmer). Looks very natural and is very easy to apply. I will definitely be repurchasing this if I ever run out!

Popular Blush Products