MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.6

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

on 10/2/2017 5:37:00 PM

This was recommended to me by the girl at Ulta..I thought there's no way this would look good on my mature skin, as it seemed so shiny and frosty in the pan, and I find that even though I'm Spanish and Italian, my skin tone is neutral, and I find that mauvy shades flatter me more..but this shade/formula is fabulous! Adds such a warmth and gorgeous sheen to my neutral nw25 skin...I was a MAC maniac in the late 90's/early 2000's, but ventured off into other brands, so glad I have started buying things from them again, have not been disappointed with any of the 10+ products I've bought recently.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Too orange on my NC15 skin. But I have a lot of acne/texture and redness so that could play a roll. The shimmer in this was also not nice for my skin type.

on 3/30/2017 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is my first MAC makeup and I absolutely loved it. The makeup artist in the store put it on my face and it was the most healthy glow I've ever seen on my face. It looks quite muted in the pan but if you swatch it you would definitely know the color is just not the same; it is on face a light coral with a warm brown tone in it. Suitable for everyday makeup, not bright at all so don't have to worry about your heavy hand. I apply it using a large powder blush and one or two swipes would give me a hint of color and warmth on my NC15 skin. It doesn't last all day for me even after setting it with translucent powder, or it might be just my methods. I don't mind the lasting power tho, because i absolutely love this color!

on 4/8/2016 12:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this Mineralize Blush in a Debenhams store, whilst still being very unsure of the colour - the MUA was very heavy handed and I basically looked bright orange...
I've now had it for a month, and I'm completely in love. I use a Suqqu Cheek brush for a really light application and it gives me a very flattering orange-beige glow with a bit of shimmer. It sounds horrific, but it's very flattering on my very fair neutral skin tone. I have red/ginger hair and blue eyes, and with a neutral/taupe eyeshadow it creates a beautiful delicately bronzed look.
I've tried bronzers in the past, which just end up looking muddy and fake - this feels like a bronzing substitute for pale skins.
It's also very versatile, an Indian friend of mine uses it as a highlighter and it looks stunning.
I find Mac products very pigmented, and this is no exception, but the shimmery-sheen effect it produces is gorgeous - no chunks of glitter like Nars Orgasm!
Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I will repurchase this blush until the day I die. It makes you look like you're glowing from within, like you have a warm soul ;) I reach for this blush 8 times out of 10.

on 4/14/2015 1:53:00 AM

This blush is the BOMB! Leaves Orgasm for dust. Been using it for 4+ years.
I use MAC Pro Longwear concealer NW20 as an 'all over' foundation and my makeup routine is not complete without this. Once its on the cheeks plus a light dusting all over the face you get a little bit of a bronzer result when you see how it really puts the colour back in your face. It settles into skin perfectly throughout the day.

It's glorious. Buy it immediately.

on 8/12/2014 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

overall beautiful beigey pinky bronze warm color that just makes you look so alive! i think anybody can pull off this blush. its very pigmented and it lasts forever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It makes my face look dull and darker, not really suit for the people who have yellow undertone, resell to my friend who has dark skin, really works on her.

I bought this blush because of BA recommendation, but you should not believe what BA said, just be yourself!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm returning to the world of MAC blushes after a long hiatus. This is my first Mineralize blush and better late than never.
I wanted a blush that would give me that soft rosy glow without looking obvious but gave me just a hint of colour, especially for the times when I'm wearing a strong lip colour.
Warm Soul is perfect for my NC30/C3 skin tone, especially for the winter and I think it might work as a bronzer for the summer.
The texture is soft and silky and it would be hard to overdo. The staying power is good without becoming splotchy or streaking.
I think this shade would flatter most skin tones, especially those with warm complexions.
So glad I jumped on the Warm Soul train at last!

on 11/25/2013 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This was an accidental purchase. I was trying foundations at Mac, and as I'm very pale I looked startlingly white in the mirror after the lady had slapped it on. She said "You just need blush" and literally reached for the first one nearest her. I looked in the mirror and had instantaneously changed from Deathly to Healthy. Well I walked outta there without any foundation but with this instead. I've now been wearing it non-stop ever since. I bought Nars Lustre last year, but it was a trifle too orange on my cool skin. This is what I wanted Lustre to be: neutral, easy, goes with everything, shows off my cheekbones, and makes me look alive without emphasising my pinkness.

I have some great pink & peach blushes - but there are times you don't want that look. Warm Soul is the PERFECT neutral for pale girls. Not too brown, not too orange, not too pink, not too shimmery.....juuuuust right.