MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

Filtered by hair type : Straight
MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.4

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

on 11/8/2017 3:40:00 PM

I am nw20 and this blush i thought would be too orangey or muddy but its none of those. It gives me a heathly flush thats not too fake pink or orange. I like a rosey pink cheek and this does lean more peach but it has a slight coral to it and does not make me look odd like other orangey blushes ive tried. This is one my favorite blush mac carries but it doesnt last long on the cheeks compared to chanel or tarte blushes. If you are fair to medium this would look very glowy and pretty and it can be an everyday or paired with bolder eye looks. Downside is the wear time.

on 7/27/2017 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh how I love this blush. You can't go wrong with this one. It adds warmth to your skin and gives you that healthy glow. I love that it suits all skintone and can be paired with any makeup look really. Its color sits in the middle, a combination of coral,pink,brown that just appears healthy and glowing but let me tell you, it's not glittery at all. It just gives you enough glow and adds dimension to the blush keeping it from looking flat.

This has been a staple in my kit. When I use it on clients, most of the time they ask what blush did I use coz they are quite intrigued. They can't seem to figure out the color and texture. lol It's just gorgeous. You instantly appear glowing and healthy with the right amount of color that seems built-in in the skin, in synergy with your skin. ;)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful high quality blush but it's not the best for medium skintones based on my experience. Every time I go to MAC, even if it's to buy something completely unrelated, every makeup artist always recommends I try warm soul blush. I eventually decided to try it out. With one swipe, it doesn't show up (NC30). I probably do 3-4 applications before it starts showing the way I want it to. This is because the tone is similar to my skin (beige). After I build i up a few times the effect is golden peach. It looks identical built up to Sunbasque and Peachtwist blush, which are my all time favourites. I think this blush is better for fairer skinned people.

on 5/28/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This blush is amazing! I love it so much!! No matter what blush I bought after this one , I always go back to him . Love it <3

on 4/9/2015 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This blush is okay. There is nothing overly special about it but it works great. It is quite peachy-pink and would suit someone with a more warm undertone opposed to my cool undertone I think. It has a slight bit of shimmer but nothing too dramatic. It feels soft and satin like to the touch and I would consider it more matte in texture opposed to luminous or dewy. It is quite powdery, not buttery.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Love it, I just got it today :) not much else to say that hasn't already been said, it's just a really awesome rosy peach. I love the satiny finish as well, it's a lot more natural looking than matte blushes. Edit: I wish it wasnt so sheer though, I really have to pack it on :(

on 11/1/2014 3:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is hands-down my favorite blush. I have to go out of my way *not* to wear this every day just for the sake of variety.

Pros:
* a perfect sun-kissed, bronzey/rosey blush
* truly brings warmth and brightness to the face
* delicate but buildable color
* easily blendable
* complements most other make-up well

Cons:
* sometimes magnetic closure can be fiddly to open (or maybe I'm just not very dexterous early in the morning)

on 9/8/2014 4:59:00 PM

I went looking for a low key blush to wear with stronger eye shawdow/lips and something stronger than my Benefit blushes which are VERY light. The MAC consultant recommended this and I am hooked. This isn't a true peach, pink or bronze. It's a blend of all that just give a glow to the cheeks without being too strong. Perfect for work too. I find I don't need to use my highlighters when I have this one it doubles and works perfectly with my NW20 skin. Totally love this. Universally flattering for just about anyone.

on 2/23/2014 8:20:00 PM

This is a beautiful, very finely milled, warm golden pink blush with just the right amount of shimmer. It was recommended to me when I asked a MAC makeup artist for a blush that suited me (blonde, fair) but wasn't too pink. This one is just perfect if you are looking for something that has a natural glow rather than an artificial looking pink.

I find application of this brush very easy. It's not highly pigmented so it's hard to overdo it unless you're trying to. I would recommend using natural hair brushes with this blush as synthetic brushes don't pick it up very well.

I have taken off 1 lippy for wear. I notice that after I have been on my phone there is some blush stuck to it afterwards. I haven't really come across a blush that doesn't do that though to be honest...it generally wears well throughout the day, never ends up patchy.

Overall I am very happy with this blush. I am on my second one now and will definitely repurchase. It's the perfect everyday colour for me.

on 1/16/2014 12:03:00 AM

My fave blush so far! LOVE IT. At the counter I wouldn't even think twice about picking it up. It just looks like some loaded up sparkly boring bronze rose but on my NC 25-30 skin WOW. A very natural flush with a glow! LOVE LOVE IT. I am thankful that I asked the MUA to just pick a blush that would go with my skin tone! It goes on sheer but is very buildable, which I love since I don't like overdone blush.

I love this much more than Nars Orgasm due to the darker shade.

Would def buy this again. Such a beautiful, and natural colour.