MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.2

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

I got this instead of my usual gentle.
I like it but I'm not obsessed with it. I'm pretty fair NC20 and it's pretty light. It gives a nice glow, and a slightly peachy natural color. It is really pretty but I think other of the mineralize blushes have better finishes and pigmentation. I have to layer quite a bit to get a dramatic look... But I adore this for day and casual neutral looks. I've been wearing this with soft and gentle and I like it. I feel like lately "strobing" and contouring is so crazy these days. I don't want to feel like a drag queen β™•
I haven't used it alot. I will try this with a Mac high tea πŸ’„ and play around with this one. At first I was really disappointed because all of these mineralize blushes you barely dab it and get incredible color pay off but this one I dabbed it in there...and couldn't tell I even any on. Once I was outside, I could really appreciate the colors and semi satin finish. As others said...it really doesn't overwhelm, and gives a within glow. On Nw-NC 15 and below this would absolutely be a knockout bronzer, I can just picture it now....😁 this color isn't too orange or brown. It is just the right amount of peach pink color with out being to cloying or unnatural it looks great. I find alot of other blushes that are this/try to be this shade just make you look like you are wearing the wrong foundation a.k.a. Orange Face. So I appreciate the color, the nailed it. Looks fab.
I gave it four stars because the pigmentation could be a little strongerπŸ’ͺ compared to all the other ones in this line. The price is 27-30 dollars depending on where you live. Which always makes me or should I say my boyfriend 😁..... DIE a little inside when paying. So I took a two stars off, Nars (42$) and chanel(50$+) are way more. So it's not too bad for blushes.
Also I took a star of packaging while I love the new packaging with the magnetic lids... this one does not and it is so small it hard to open πŸ”“ especially with fake nails. Kinda basic and cheaper, with a groove in it help grip and open with your fingertips or nails doesn't really work with me. I'm scared it will come open in my makeup bag.
I also was honest and said I won't repurchase because I feel like I will end up buying others from this line I haven't tried or something. I like this one but I'm not gonna be sad if without it like my Guerlain terra-cotta bronzer!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It makes my face look dull and darker, not really suit for the people who have yellow undertone, resell to my friend who has dark skin, really works on her.

I bought this blush because of BA recommendation, but you should not believe what BA said, just be yourself!!!

on 2/23/2014 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is my daily "go-to" blush for a completely believable, warm natural look - I've been using this for a year and a half now and there's still PLENTY left so it's really a great buy. The nuances of the color are spot-on with gold, brown, orange, even a bit of pink, making it a great warm-neutral that's not too dark or dirty-looking like some bronzy shades can be. The mineral sparkles in it keep it from looking flat, but in no way add a "disco-ball" look LOL! A real keeper. My other blush is the Sunbasque which I wear when I have a little more color in my face, or for evening.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm returning to the world of MAC blushes after a long hiatus. This is my first Mineralize blush and better late than never.
I wanted a blush that would give me that soft rosy glow without looking obvious but gave me just a hint of colour, especially for the times when I'm wearing a strong lip colour.
Warm Soul is perfect for my NC30/C3 skin tone, especially for the winter and I think it might work as a bronzer for the summer.
The texture is soft and silky and it would be hard to overdo. The staying power is good without becoming splotchy or streaking.
I think this shade would flatter most skin tones, especially those with warm complexions.
So glad I jumped on the Warm Soul train at last!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Absolutely my favorite blush! I'm NC15-ish with pink cheeks from rosacea. I try to cover up all of my redness with foundation and concealer then add back color with this blush. It's beautiful! I usually prefer matte or satin blushes as they don't emphasize my large pores but somehow this is glowy without making them look like craters. Warm Soul isn't too pink or brown, both of which look terrible on me, but just a healthy rosy glow. Will definitely repurchase!

on 4/14/2013 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

EDIT: I ended up returning this, I had realized after a few weeks of wear that it was too glittery and "dirty" looking for my pale skin, and it also seemed to fade a lot as well, I actually find the NYX "Taupe" blush to be better...and that's saying a lot...

Original review:

Looooove this. I am pale, NC15 and I wanted a blush that can also be used a bronzer to give me more colour. This is it! It has a gorgeous shimmer than highlights the cheekbones and it contours as well. The colour is just beautiful. I wear this every day, and I can wear it all year around! Great for pale girls who want some colour! It has great staying power as well. I want to buy the Mac Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle to wear with this!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I tried this on,my friend had it and not sure..it was light and you couldn't really see on my face...but it looks great in the package so I think I might try again...so it's a mabe for me

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Since summer is here and Im no longer the colour of paper, I thought I would branch out and go for a warm toned shimmery blush. This is perfect for summer, its a peach-y bronze with gold shimmer and looks amazing on the skin. This is like an all in one colour, you can get away with this as a bronzer on the cheeks, and even a highlighter because of the shimmer. I'm excited to see how this works on me when I'm pale again!

on 2/21/2012 3:13:00 PM

This is my go-to blush. I am very fair and it's very difficult to find a blush that looks natural on me. Warm Soul is everything I've wanted in a blush color; flattering and noticeable without being over the top. Also, I have very sensitive skin and have never once had an issue with this product.

on 11/15/2011 7:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This blush is pretty ...but not really something I reach for every day It blends well and has a nice shimmer to it. Just not my favorite blush I probably wont be buying this shade again but maybe a different shade though. I have NC 15 skin so I just don't think the peachy color is the best shade for my skin

Popular Blush Products