MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Good color pay-off on my NC30 skin ... goes well with neutral colors (typical office look) . I used this with my 129 brush and it blended well. I would re-purchase this again, but I think it'll be a long time from now.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush! I was looking for a more neutral color to add to my cheeks when I have a heavier eye look or for when I don't want anything too makeup-y. I love the mineralized finish, but it's probably because I don't shy away from shimmer -- this shimmer is very fine, just adding a glow. The color is a nude with a little peach that really just warms up my complexion. I can see using this for any look. I love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unlike the reviewer below me, I ended up returning Sunbasque, as it somehow looked too orangey on my neutral skintone. Warm Soul, however, is freaking bananas! Think peachy/bronze/tan - not as in the suntanned look, but tan, the color, mixed with some high-powered, but super-fine gold shimmer. Love, love, LOVE this color!!! Easy to build and no need to use a light hand. Not sure if this is still in stores, but my particular Macy's had the display still up, but not the actual item. I ordered mine from MAC's website.

Popular Blush Products