MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.3

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

on 2/23/2018 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

First of all, I love this blush. I'm an NC15, so I N.E.V.E.R. would have grabbed this blush on my own. One of the SA's in the MAC store insisted I try it, and oh my goodness it's gorgeous. Like other reviewers have mentioned, it just gives you a perfect, healthy glow. It's not pink or orange or brown...it's just flushingly glowy. And that's exactly what I like. Now the packaging, however, is horrible. My nails are constantly chipping on the rim while I'm trying to get it open, so one lippy for that (and an overall docked lippy because it's just so ridiculously bad). The price is a bit salty, but you do get a lot of product, so three lippies there. Overall, I would recommend this blush and will repurchase (despite the awful packaging...come on, MAC!).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Too orange on my NC15 skin. But I have a lot of acne/texture and redness so that could play a roll. The shimmer in this was also not nice for my skin type.

Recently picked this up after seeing how beautiful it was on a few people that recommended it. It is truly a beautiful color, but be prepared for the sparkle that's in it. If you're not a sparkle lover, it won't be fore you. I go light-handed on it for daily use and can pull of a little heavier for more glam looks for date nights. I am going to try more shades in this particular line at MAC. I am only recently on the MAC train (as I've mentioned before). I mean, I've liked MAC products, but I haven't been on the hunt for all things MAC, only specific ones that I see recommended and I think may suite me. Overall, a really beautiful peachy/pinky/sparkly blush that wears nicely and will last you forever (because let's just admit it, that's a lot of blush!).

on 3/15/2017 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my first MAC product and I absolutely love it. I have light-medium olive skin and it can be a challenge to find colors that flatter olive skin. Warm soul pulls peachy pink on my skin tone, and is a very flattering color!! I've never been excited to wear a blush before and can see myself wearing this often now that I've found a color that works for me. It feels nice on the skin too and doesn't make my face feel itchy like some powder products do. If you have a darker skin tone I can see this being a very natural color for you.

on 5/28/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This blush is amazing! I love it so much!! No matter what blush I bought after this one , I always go back to him . Love it <3

on 8/12/2014 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

overall beautiful beigey pinky bronze warm color that just makes you look so alive! i think anybody can pull off this blush. its very pigmented and it lasts forever.

on 4/27/2013 12:15:00 AM

Gorgeous color but broke me out so bad:( sadly most MAC face cosmetics do.

on 12/25/2012 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am NC20. This blush provides a nice clean, sheer, even and pink colour. I do think that next time I will get a Pro Longwear blush due to it being more matte and a little more bright. When I use all my powder products, 3 or 4+ they can cake and I do think the cakeing happens because of this blush. Overall I quite like it as a day time blush.

on 10/22/2012 2:21:00 AM

I LOVE THIS BLUSH!! i am onto my second pan and i don't think i will ever stop buying this. It's not sparkly, it has just the right amount of shimmer, and the colour is absolutely gorgeous. I honestly can say this will look good on every skin tone year round. TIP - i wet my blush brush with water to make the colour really pop :)

on 4/2/2012 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is absolutely gorgeous. It's actually saved me from giving in to the lure of the tanning salon in wintertime. I have sallow skin which is great in summer because I tan easily, so in summer I usually have a nice golden glow. However, having sallow skin in winter can be a nightmare! My skintone turns sort of greyish with a hint of yellow and everyone is always asking me if I'm sick. Not really the look I was going for.

Thank God for this blush... Just a touch of it really livens and warms up my face so it's exactly what the doctor ordered, other than a trip to Barbados.

The colour doesn't look very nice in the pan... it looks kind of brown/grey/beige/taupe with a hint of pink. However, on the skin (mine at least), it turns into a warm pink with a little bit of bronze to it. Strangely enough it looks really natural, like a warm flush.

This does really require a light hand because it's extremely saturated, and you know what Oscar Wilde said about a woman wearing too much rouge... ;)

I have a feeling this colour looks different on different skintones but will somehow suit anyone, so definitely try it on and see how you fare! Highly recommended.

Popular Blush Products