MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

Filtered by skin type : Combination
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.6

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

I am not a fan of the shade but the quality is really good. This is a sheer blush and even though you build this blush, it doesn't get opaque but still gives you a natural look.
See full review @ http://www.diaryofaiko.com/2018/03/review-mac-mineralize-blush-warm-soul.html

on 11/8/2017 3:40:00 PM

I am nw20 and this blush i thought would be too orangey or muddy but its none of those. It gives me a heathly flush thats not too fake pink or orange. I like a rosey pink cheek and this does lean more peach but it has a slight coral to it and does not make me look odd like other orangey blushes I've tried. This is one my favorite blush mac carries but it doesnt last long on the cheeks compared to chanel or tarte blushes. If you are fair to medium this would look very glowy and pretty and it can be an everyday or paired with bolder eye looks. Downside is the wear time.

edit- i had repurchased this after swapping my original one away thinking i don't need it. but i was WRONG, so wrong i bought a new one. nothing else compares to this color for me. I tried madly by Nars and was majorly dissapointed. yes its more pigmented and longer lasting but that one leans soon muddy and orange on me. this is the sister but with a much more natural healthier look to it on my cheeks. It blends so much better than bars blushes. I can't live without this blush!

***Also i heard this does not look like warm soul a few years ago because mac reformulated it and its less rosey. Ive only tried this one and i do love it so im not too sad about it. I think benefit rockateer and chanel alezane and milani berry amore are dupes of the original!

hg hg hg i always reach for this and never anything else for blusher. It goes with everyrthing and blends so perfectly. I love this and always will! Its an obssession. If i only can use one blush for the rest of my life itd be warm soul.

on 12/20/2016 11:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Due to my extremely pale skin I usually stay away from brown/orange blushes but when the Makeup artist at Mac tried this one on my I was sure i had to get it. It really suits my complexion adding some dimension but without looking fake or muddy like most bronzers will do on us pale girls :), it also gives a pretty glow without making you look like a disco ball. the only downside to it will be that i find the packaging quite hard to open though It is not something that will put me away from buying it.

on 9/28/2016 4:36:00 AM

Favourite M.A.C blush I've tried. It's so versatile, compliments any lip or eyeshadow colour. The Mineralized blush range is also very easy to blend and have just the right amount of pigmentation that they're not too sheer but also don't require you to becareful about picking up too much. Warm Soul and Dainty are definitely my go-tos for everyday.

on 4/8/2016 12:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this Mineralize Blush in a Debenhams store, whilst still being very unsure of the colour - the MUA was very heavy handed and I basically looked bright orange...
I've now had it for a month, and I'm completely in love. I use a Suqqu Cheek brush for a really light application and it gives me a very flattering orange-beige glow with a bit of shimmer. It sounds horrific, but it's very flattering on my very fair neutral skin tone. I have red/ginger hair and blue eyes, and with a neutral/taupe eyeshadow it creates a beautiful delicately bronzed look.
I've tried bronzers in the past, which just end up looking muddy and fake - this feels like a bronzing substitute for pale skins.
It's also very versatile, an Indian friend of mine uses it as a highlighter and it looks stunning.
I find Mac products very pigmented, and this is no exception, but the shimmery-sheen effect it produces is gorgeous - no chunks of glitter like Nars Orgasm!
Will definitely repurchase.

on 2/5/2016 6:49:00 PM

Its a very pretty color I would like it to be a bit brighter since my complexion is a bit light but its still good. However I think the price could be a little less expensive because of the light color of it but I would still buy it its pretty and sparkly.

I absolutely adore this blush! I love the entire mineralized line and this product is a MUST-HAVE. It gives a gentle glow to the face and it is such a beautiful color.

Love LOVE this blush ! The color is PERFECT. I skip bronzer and apply this all over my face, even on my eyes, for a natural glow. I don't wear a ton of makeup, but I feel like this would work for any makeup look, as well as all seasons. I don't think I will be hitting pan any time soon, but when I do I will definitely repurchase!!

on 5/19/2015 12:01:00 AM

This is my new favourite blush it is so perfect gives you a radiant glow but isn't too much and it just melts into your skin will definitely buy again

on 4/6/2015 10:28:00 AM

love it, first blush I've ever tried and I haven't gone a day without it yet!

Popular Blush Products