MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

Filtered by skin type : Normal
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.4

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

Such a versatile and natural colour. Can be used as blusher and when layered can even double up as bronzer. It's a constant staple in my makeup bag.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I will repurchase this blush until the day I die. It makes you look like you're glowing from within, like you have a warm soul ;) I reach for this blush 8 times out of 10.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful high quality blush but it's not the best for medium skintones based on my experience. Every time I go to MAC, even if it's to buy something completely unrelated, every makeup artist always recommends I try warm soul blush. I eventually decided to try it out. With one swipe, it doesn't show up (NC30). I probably do 3-4 applications before it starts showing the way I want it to. This is because the tone is similar to my skin (beige). After I build i up a few times the effect is golden peach. It looks identical built up to Sunbasque and Peachtwist blush, which are my all time favourites. I think this blush is better for fairer skinned people.

on 4/14/2015 1:53:00 AM

This blush is the BOMB! Leaves Orgasm for dust. Been using it for 4+ years.
I use MAC Pro Longwear concealer NW20 as an 'all over' foundation and my makeup routine is not complete without this. Once its on the cheeks plus a light dusting all over the face you get a little bit of a bronzer result when you see how it really puts the colour back in your face. It settles into skin perfectly throughout the day.

It's glorious. Buy it immediately.

I love this blush so much!It gives a nice highlighted look to the skin without making it look glittery!I love it!highly recommend!

on 11/25/2013 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This was an accidental purchase. I was trying foundations at Mac, and as I'm very pale I looked startlingly white in the mirror after the lady had slapped it on. She said "You just need blush" and literally reached for the first one nearest her. I looked in the mirror and had instantaneously changed from Deathly to Healthy. Well I walked outta there without any foundation but with this instead. I've now been wearing it non-stop ever since. I bought Nars Lustre last year, but it was a trifle too orange on my cool skin. This is what I wanted Lustre to be: neutral, easy, goes with everything, shows off my cheekbones, and makes me look alive without emphasising my pinkness.

I have some great pink & peach blushes - but there are times you don't want that look. Warm Soul is the PERFECT neutral for pale girls. Not too brown, not too orange, not too pink, not too shimmery.....juuuuust right.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the color on my NC25 skin. It's just the perfect, effortless blush that I opt for when I don't know what to wear. I don't mind the shimmer at all because it's not that noticeable. The only downside is its longevity. Throughout half of the day, it's already gone and I have to reapply which is fine but a little too high-maintenanced for a college student like myself. Other than that, it's a great blush for warm skin tones and I look forward to purchasing more from the mineralized line.

on 10/2/2012 10:23:00 PM

This is my go to product when I want to skip a bronzer. It is very sculpting and gives amazing definition to your cheeks (think Nars Douceur but with a little shimmer). Looks very natural and is very easy to apply. I will definitely be repurchasing this if I ever run out!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

My new favorite blush. I tried it on at my MAC counter and couldn't believe how pigmented it was on my NC50 skin....a beautiful warm glow! LOVE THIS BLUSH!

on 4/6/2012 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

love this blush so so much. it gives me the perfect amount of color. it also gives me this bronzy, slightly golden (due to the bits of shimmer) flush to my cheeks. i find this very flattering on me. i just wish mac would change their blush packaging into a compact with a mirror. it would make everything so much easier and handy!

Popular Blush Products