MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.5

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I was doubtful that this would work for my NC-35-43 skin, but I swatched it at Macy's and it worked! I wear this color (which I will not describe as it's been done in other reviews) two ways: I use it as a highlighter over cream blush (usually BB Pot Rouge in Blushed Rose) and by itself, albeit sheerly (applied with a fan brush).

It gives a lovely gleam to your cheeks and lasts a good long while on my dry skin whether over foundation or bare (but moisturized) skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

As far as I'm concerned, I can stop buying blush right now. Warm Soul is exactly what a blush should be, at least on my white-pale skin. It warms up my face beautifully and looks both natural and noticeable at the same time. The color is an amazing mix of red, pink, coral, brown, and beige with a subtle gold shimmer. Usually I avoid shimmer, but this is the perfect amount. I will repurchase again and again and again!!!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

PPP. Strawberry Blonde, hazel eyes, dry skin. This is a very nice blush, which surprised me because I'm not normally a fan of mineral make-up. The color is really amazing. I apply a bronzer like Chanel Desert Corail with the MAC 138 brush and then apply Warm Soul in the apples of my cheeks. It is an amazing color, that can work with bronze, peach, and warm pink lipsticks and looks absolutely amazing.

I wore it with: MAC Whirl lipliner. Bobbie Brown lipstick in Antique Rose, Purrr Lipglass, and the following MAC eyeshadows:

Mylar - Highlight
Jest - Lid
Haux - Crease
Mystery - Accent and liner for lower lashes.

It isn't too glittery. It provides a nice neutral warmth for PPP's - especially Strawberry Blondes.

on 7/20/2008 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i didn't buy this but the MA did put this on me so i can walk around all day and see if i really like it. i meant this for a bronzer...but it has peachy tones to it, so i would only wear this as a blush. it looks glowy because of the little shimmer particles. but it's really fine and you can barely see it unless you look in a magnified mirror. just gives me a nice peachy glow...which isn't anything unique since i already have nars luster. but nars luster is a bit more peachier and has more shimmer to it. this can turn orange when you over do it. i'm nc25.