MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.4

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

Such a versatile and natural colour. Can be used as blusher and when layered can even double up as bronzer. It's a constant staple in my makeup bag.

on 11/8/2017 3:40:00 PM

I am nc20 c2 and this blush i thought would be too orangey or muddy but its none of those. It gives me a heathly flush thats not too fake pink or orange. I like a rosey pink cheek and this does lean more peach but it has a slight coral to it and does not make me look odd like other orangey blushes I've tried. This is one my favorite blush mac carries but it doesnt last long on the cheeks compared to chanel or tarte blushes. If you are fair to medium this would look very glowy and pretty and it can be an everyday or paired with bolder eye looks. Downside is the wear time.it fades a bit fast and its not super pigmented(not a bad thing when it comes to blush) .m

July2018edit- i had repurchased this after swapping my original one away thinking i don't need it. but i was WRONG, so wrong i bought a new one. nothing else compares to this color for me. I tried madly by Nars and was majorly dissapointed. yes its more pigmented and longer lasting but that one leans so muddy and orange on me. this is the sister but with a much more natural healthier look to it on my cheeks. It blends so much better than nars blushes. It goes with everyrthing and it looks like second skin. Ive also compared this cheek to cheek with mac Melba and i just love the Warm Soul side much more. Lastly Ive also compared this cheek to cheek with Mac Peaches and they are actually pretty similar. Warm soul is more nude and bronzey and peaches more bright and fresh.

**REFORMULATION ALERT???
i heard this does not look like warm soul a few years ago because mac reformulated it and its less rosey and more orange. Ive only tried this one and i do love it so im not too sad about it. I think benefit rockateer and chanel alezane and milani berry amore are dupes of the original!

Final edit nov2018. I dont think id repurchase because i actually like Mac Margin more! More pigmented, less orange and better packaging! I feel Margin would ve a good dupe for the old formulation since it has a bit of rosy pink to it and does not pull too brown orange at all. Peaches and Margin are life!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Too orange on my NC15 skin. But I have a lot of acne/texture and redness so that could play a roll. The shimmer in this was also not nice for my skin type.

on 3/30/2017 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is my first MAC makeup and I absolutely loved it. The makeup artist in the store put it on my face and it was the most healthy glow I've ever seen on my face. It looks quite muted in the pan but if you swatch it you would definitely know the color is just not the same; it is on face a light coral with a warm brown tone in it. Suitable for everyday makeup, not bright at all so don't have to worry about your heavy hand. I apply it using a large powder blush and one or two swipes would give me a hint of color and warmth on my NC15 skin. It doesn't last all day for me even after setting it with translucent powder, or it might be just my methods. I don't mind the lasting power tho, because i absolutely love this color!

on 12/20/2016 11:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Due to my extremely pale skin I usually stay away from brown/orange blushes but when the Makeup artist at Mac tried this one on my I was sure i had to get it. It really suits my complexion adding some dimension but without looking fake or muddy like most bronzers will do on us pale girls :), it also gives a pretty glow without making you look like a disco ball. the only downside to it will be that i find the packaging quite hard to open though It is not something that will put me away from buying it.

It is by FAR my favourite blush ever. I am really fair and this is such a perfect blush. Because I looove doing playful eyemakeups I don'twant a heavy blush. And this blush goes perfectly with every look I wear. Since I have it, it is the only blush I put on because it looks just so beautiful and so soft and the color is so natural and compliments my skin so good. I just do not like that packaging, because I sometimes struggle to open it ( still not a big deal to not buy it). ----------------------- All in all if you are pale and look for a perfect blush goes with every makeup go and get it it is WORTH it

on 4/8/2016 12:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this Mineralize Blush in a Debenhams store, whilst still being very unsure of the colour - the MUA was very heavy handed and I basically looked bright orange...
I've now had it for a month, and I'm completely in love. I use a Suqqu Cheek brush for a really light application and it gives me a very flattering orange-beige glow with a bit of shimmer. It sounds horrific, but it's very flattering on my very fair neutral skin tone. I have red/ginger hair and blue eyes, and with a neutral/taupe eyeshadow it creates a beautiful delicately bronzed look.
I've tried bronzers in the past, which just end up looking muddy and fake - this feels like a bronzing substitute for pale skins.
It's also very versatile, an Indian friend of mine uses it as a highlighter and it looks stunning.
I find Mac products very pigmented, and this is no exception, but the shimmery-sheen effect it produces is gorgeous - no chunks of glitter like Nars Orgasm!
Will definitely repurchase.

I got this instead of my usual gentle.
I like it but I'm not obsessed with it. I'm pretty fair NC20 and it's pretty light. It gives a nice glow, and a slightly peachy natural color. It is really pretty but I think other of the mineralize blushes have better finishes and pigmentation. I have to layer quite a bit to get a dramatic look... But I adore this for day and casual neutral looks. I've been wearing this with soft and gentle and I like it. I feel like lately "strobing" and contouring is so crazy these days. I don't want to feel like a drag queen β™•
I haven't used it alot. I will try this with a Mac high tea πŸ’„ and play around with this one. At first I was really disappointed because all of these mineralize blushes you barely dab it and get incredible color pay off but this one I dabbed it in there...and couldn't tell I even any on. Once I was outside, I could really appreciate the colors and semi satin finish. As others said...it really doesn't overwhelm, and gives a within glow. On Nw-NC 15 and below this would absolutely be a knockout bronzer, I can just picture it now....😁 this color isn't too orange or brown. It is just the right amount of peach pink color with out being to cloying or unnatural it looks great. I find alot of other blushes that are this/try to be this shade just make you look like you are wearing the wrong foundation a.k.a. Orange Face. So I appreciate the color, the nailed it. Looks fab.
I gave it four stars because the pigmentation could be a little strongerπŸ’ͺ compared to all the other ones in this line. The price is 27-30 dollars depending on where you live. Which always makes me or should I say my boyfriend 😁..... DIE a little inside when paying. So I took a two stars off, Nars (42$) and chanel(50$+) are way more. So it's not too bad for blushes.
Also I took a star of packaging while I love the new packaging with the magnetic lids... this one does not and it is so small it hard to open πŸ”“ especially with fake nails. Kinda basic and cheaper, with a groove in it help grip and open with your fingertips or nails doesn't really work with me. I'm scared it will come open in my makeup bag.
I also was honest and said I won't repurchase because I feel like I will end up buying others from this line I haven't tried or something. I like this one but I'm not gonna be sad if without it like my Guerlain terra-cotta bronzer!!!

on 2/5/2016 6:49:00 PM

Its a very pretty color I would like it to be a bit brighter since my complexion is a bit light but its still good. However I think the price could be a little less expensive because of the light color of it but I would still buy it its pretty and sparkly.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I will repurchase this blush until the day I die. It makes you look like you're glowing from within, like you have a warm soul ;) I reach for this blush 8 times out of 10.

Popular Blush Products