MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

Filtered by skin tone : Other
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.4

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

If you have fair skin, be sure to try this before purchasing. Just saying. I am an NC15, and this was recommended to me by a MAC sa. Maybe she thought I just llooked too pale. IDK. It turns more orange by the minute on me. As you can see, many LOVE this! Not me. Nars, Orgasm does not work for me either. HTH somebody save their money! Wish I could trade for Gentle or Dainty. Sigh.

on 10/15/2010 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I am NC25 in MAC and this little honey complements my skin tone in a beautifully subtle manner. When I first tried this, I kept referring to it as a blush and the MUA kept telling me that to think of it in that way is to not understand the product as the point of it is to introduce a glow to the skin and not to add a specific colour. Well, she is completely correct as that is exactly what it does - it imparts a barely there earthy glow onto your cheeks and so I always use this when sporting a neutral natural look - it's the killer final touch!

on 4/24/2010 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Great blush! It has great pigmentation and looks great on my skin. It blends effortlessly! To me the color is like a goldeny peach so it gives me a nice subtle glow... Probably one of my favorite blushes so far :)

on 11/29/2008 4:01:00 PM

I got this when I was Christmas shopping the other day. This is such a pretty neutral blush. It is a beige with a hint of pink. I love this for a natural look. I will purchase this again. Love it.

I like this blush. The color is very warm which I like. I like the muted, plum, soft blush colors rather than the bright pink and coral ones. One thing that I don't like is that you have to dip the brush in so many times to get it on the brush. I swatched it with my finger so many times on my hand it would barely come up but if you swish your brush in there a few times really good it'll come out. I don't know if its just my brush or what but overall great color. I bought this at the CCO and I think it was $14 and it is originally $21.00... great deal. I love the CCO.

Popular Blush Products