MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.5

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

on 11/25/2013 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This was an accidental purchase. I was trying foundations at Mac, and as I'm very pale I looked startlingly white in the mirror after the lady had slapped it on. She said "You just need blush" and literally reached for the first one nearest her. I looked in the mirror and had instantaneously changed from Deathly to Healthy. Well I walked outta there without any foundation but with this instead. I've now been wearing it non-stop ever since. I bought Nars Lustre last year, but it was a trifle too orange on my cool skin. This is what I wanted Lustre to be: neutral, easy, goes with everything, shows off my cheekbones, and makes me look alive without emphasising my pinkness.

I have some great pink & peach blushes - but there are times you don't want that look. Warm Soul is the PERFECT neutral for pale girls. Not too brown, not too orange, not too pink, not too shimmery.....juuuuust right.

on 10/15/2010 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I am NC25 in MAC and this little honey complements my skin tone in a beautifully subtle manner. When I first tried this, I kept referring to it as a blush and the MUA kept telling me that to think of it in that way is to not understand the product as the point of it is to introduce a glow to the skin and not to add a specific colour. Well, she is completely correct as that is exactly what it does - it imparts a barely there earthy glow onto your cheeks and so I always use this when sporting a neutral natural look - it's the killer final touch!

on 2/11/2015 12:36:00 AM

G'ddamn I love this blush. Warm Soul, aka ORGASM blush. This baby rules

Don't shy away from the shimmer - it does not show up like glitter on the skin, it melts with it. And I'm tellin' you...this blush has got THAT kind of glow. It looks real so you might have some explainin' to do ;) :)

GET IT.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is an awesome blush for the nude and natural looks. This, like it's sister blush 'Dainty', imparts a nice healthy glow on my skin but it isn't the 'flushed' look. It's more of a 'your skin but better with a bit of tan' kind of look (to me). I usually wear this during the summer months when I wear alot of earthy coloured e/s like browns, taupes, and greens, with a nude or pinkish nude lipstick. In all, I really like this blush because it's not 'in your face' and makes me look polished and like a natural beauty. Will purchase again!

on 8/10/2008 3:37:00 AM

This is my HG blush! I hope MAC will bring this collection back. Warm Soul is part of the mineralized collection that came out this summer. The blushes are baked and have a slightly marblized shimmery quality. WS is a rosy brown with peach undertones. Although it looks shimmery in the pan, it goes on without shimmer. I am around NC30 right now and just a swipe of WS makes me look healthy and glow-y. This is less a bright flush and more like a warm glow (ugh I'm terrible at describing colors!). It looks beautiful alone, and amazing on top of bronzer. I have heard other people complain about the lack of pigmentation, but I find this to be very pigmented, but the color is subtle so it's not too "done" looking.

Pics:

L to R: WS, Nuance, Dainty, Melba

WS is on the top right
continued >>

on 4/14/2015 1:53:00 AM

This blush is the BOMB! Leaves Orgasm for dust. Been using it for 4+ years.
I use MAC Pro Longwear concealer NW20 as an 'all over' foundation and my makeup routine is not complete without this. Once its on the cheeks plus a light dusting all over the face you get a little bit of a bronzer result when you see how it really puts the colour back in your face. It settles into skin perfectly throughout the day.

It's glorious. Buy it immediately.

on 9/8/2014 4:59:00 PM

I went looking for a low key blush to wear with stronger eye shawdow/lips and something stronger than my Benefit blushes which are VERY light. The MAC consultant recommended this and I am hooked. This isn't a true peach, pink or bronze. It's a blend of all that just give a glow to the cheeks without being too strong. Perfect for work too. I find I don't need to use my highlighters when I have this one it doubles and works perfectly with my NW20 skin. Totally love this. Universally flattering for just about anyone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I LOVE this blush. It is perfect for fair fair skin like mine, and it's impossible to mess up the application. It always looks beautiful and I get compliments on how radiant I look with it. I have used it almost everyday for three years and I'm nowhere near the bottom of the pan. It's so gorgeous and you only need a little bit. Buy buy buy!

on 2/23/2014 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is my daily "go-to" blush for a completely believable, warm natural look - I've been using this for a year and a half now and there's still PLENTY left so it's really a great buy. The nuances of the color are spot-on with gold, brown, orange, even a bit of pink, making it a great warm-neutral that's not too dark or dirty-looking like some bronzy shades can be. The mineral sparkles in it keep it from looking flat, but in no way add a "disco-ball" look LOL! A real keeper. My other blush is the Sunbasque which I wear when I have a little more color in my face, or for evening.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have a sephora blush from one of their old palettes, and whenever i remember to wear it, my husband literally molests me. Its a very light apricot thats hard to dupe and since im all for finding dupes as a challenge, I searched high and low for a similar shade with no avail. Everything was much too orange or "peachy" which isnt bad, but it just wasnt what i was looking for. I looked at many a swatch and decided that i had to see MAC peaches, melba, sincere, tenderling, and stay by me in person to find the correct dupe, or at least a likable color.

When i got to the counter, i swatched all of them. Orange, even more orange, brown, nasty, no and NO. I think stay by me was a very close dupe for the color, and got it anyway.

The point of the story is, a kind MUA pointed out warm soul to me as an alternative even when i thought it looked way scary in pan. Nope! It is like a beachier, tan alternative to that sephora shade, with just a hint of sheen on the cheeks. It pulls peachy, but not to the point of orange fake bake. Whats even better is that it made me look alive, refreshed, and genuinely blushing without blush. Sold! Im guessing it would be beautiful for very pale shades as well as darker tones as well as long as they are warm toned.

I hope to see lasting power with this, as Ive never tried mac blushes before. It is very pigmented, and i only need to pick up a bit each time so i can see this lasting forever. I hate the cheapo plastic case, but oh well since most blush cases unless they are NARS feel cheap to me. I can attest that the color is absolutely wonderful on my nc30 skin and complements neutral eye makeup looks very well. I will be rocking this for the summer, and use my stay by me once i lighten to nc20 in the winter so that i will captivate my husband forever and ever. Hah.