MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul
MAC BlushesMAC blush Warm Soul & Bronzer Refined GoldenMineralize Blush - Warm Soulmineralize blushes sonic chic 2008Warm Soul

4.5

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

on 12/20/2016 11:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Due to my extremely pale skin I usually stay away from brown/orange blushes but when the Makeup artist at Mac tried this one on my I was sure i had to get it. It really suits my complexion adding some dimension but without looking fake or muddy like most bronzers will do on us pale girls :), it also gives a pretty glow without making you look like a disco ball. the only downside to it will be that i find the packaging quite hard to open though It is not something that will put me away from buying it.

on 9/28/2016 4:36:00 AM

Favourite M.A.C blush I've tried. It's so versatile, compliments any lip or eyeshadow colour. The Mineralized blush range is also very easy to blend and have just the right amount of pigmentation that they're not too sheer but also don't require you to becareful about picking up too much. Warm Soul and Dainty are definitely my go-tos for everyday.

It is by FAR my favourite blush ever. I am really fair and this is such a perfect blush. Because I looove doing playful eyemakeups I don'twant a heavy blush. And this blush goes perfectly with every look I wear. Since I have it, it is the only blush I put on because it looks just so beautiful and so soft and the color is so natural and compliments my skin so good. I just do not like that packaging, because I sometimes struggle to open it ( still not a big deal to not buy it). ----------------------- All in all if you are pale and look for a perfect blush goes with every makeup go and get it it is WORTH it

on 4/8/2016 12:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this Mineralize Blush in a Debenhams store, whilst still being very unsure of the colour - the MUA was very heavy handed and I basically looked bright orange...
I've now had it for a month, and I'm completely in love. I use a Suqqu Cheek brush for a really light application and it gives me a very flattering orange-beige glow with a bit of shimmer. It sounds horrific, but it's very flattering on my very fair neutral skin tone. I have red/ginger hair and blue eyes, and with a neutral/taupe eyeshadow it creates a beautiful delicately bronzed look.
I've tried bronzers in the past, which just end up looking muddy and fake - this feels like a bronzing substitute for pale skins.
It's also very versatile, an Indian friend of mine uses it as a highlighter and it looks stunning.
I find Mac products very pigmented, and this is no exception, but the shimmery-sheen effect it produces is gorgeous - no chunks of glitter like Nars Orgasm!
Will definitely repurchase.

I got this instead of my usual gentle.
I like it but I'm not obsessed with it. I'm pretty fair NC20 and it's pretty light. It gives a nice glow, and a slightly peachy natural color. It is really pretty but I think other of the mineralize blushes have better finishes and pigmentation. I have to layer quite a bit to get a dramatic look... But I adore this for day and casual neutral looks. I've been wearing this with soft and gentle and I like it. I feel like lately "strobing" and contouring is so crazy these days. I don't want to feel like a drag queen β™•
I haven't used it alot. I will try this with a Mac high tea πŸ’„ and play around with this one. At first I was really disappointed because all of these mineralize blushes you barely dab it and get incredible color pay off but this one I dabbed it in there...and couldn't tell I even any on. Once I was outside, I could really appreciate the colors and semi satin finish. As others said...it really doesn't overwhelm, and gives a within glow. On Nw-NC 15 and below this would absolutely be a knockout bronzer, I can just picture it now....😁 this color isn't too orange or brown. It is just the right amount of peach pink color with out being to cloying or unnatural it looks great. I find alot of other blushes that are this/try to be this shade just make you look like you are wearing the wrong foundation a.k.a. Orange Face. So I appreciate the color, the nailed it. Looks fab.
I gave it four stars because the pigmentation could be a little strongerπŸ’ͺ compared to all the other ones in this line. The price is 27-30 dollars depending on where you live. Which always makes me or should I say my boyfriend 😁..... DIE a little inside when paying. So I took a two stars off, Nars (42$) and chanel(50$+) are way more. So it's not too bad for blushes.
Also I took a star of packaging while I love the new packaging with the magnetic lids... this one does not and it is so small it hard to open πŸ”“ especially with fake nails. Kinda basic and cheaper, with a groove in it help grip and open with your fingertips or nails doesn't really work with me. I'm scared it will come open in my makeup bag.
I also was honest and said I won't repurchase because I feel like I will end up buying others from this line I haven't tried or something. I like this one but I'm not gonna be sad if without it like my Guerlain terra-cotta bronzer!!!

on 2/5/2016 6:49:00 PM

Its a very pretty color I would like it to be a bit brighter since my complexion is a bit light but its still good. However I think the price could be a little less expensive because of the light color of it but I would still buy it its pretty and sparkly.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I will repurchase this blush until the day I die. It makes you look like you're glowing from within, like you have a warm soul ;) I reach for this blush 8 times out of 10.

on 9/23/2015 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS BLUSH! I will literally re-purchase it until i die. It really compliments my skin tone and brightens up my complexion. If I had just ONE makeup item i would have to use for the rest of my life it would be this blush - thats how good it is. Its great for middle eastern / hispanic / olive skin tones. The only downside is that it only lasts on my face ~3 hours, unless I use a primer, but i adore it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful high quality blush but it's not the best for medium skintones based on my experience. Every time I go to MAC, even if it's to buy something completely unrelated, every makeup artist always recommends I try warm soul blush. I eventually decided to try it out. With one swipe, it doesn't show up (NC30). I probably do 3-4 applications before it starts showing the way I want it to. This is because the tone is similar to my skin (beige). After I build i up a few times the effect is golden peach. It looks identical built up to Sunbasque and Peachtwist blush, which are my all time favourites. I think this blush is better for fairer skinned people.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush. One of my top five favorites. This can double up as a bronzer and adds a warm peachy glow to your cheeks but I do find that it doesn't stay long on my cheeks.
But if you want a bronzey peachy glow, buy this.