MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.5

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Too orange on my NC15 skin. But I have a lot of acne/texture and redness so that could play a roll. The shimmer in this was also not nice for my skin type.

on 7/27/2017 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh how I love this blush. You can't go wrong with this one. It adds warmth to your skin and gives you that healthy glow. I love that it suits all skintone and can be paired with any makeup look really. Its color sits in the middle, a combination of coral,pink,brown that just appears healthy and glowing but let me tell you, it's not glittery at all. It just gives you enough glow and adds dimension to the blush keeping it from looking flat.

This has been a staple in my kit. When I use it on clients, most of the time they ask what blush did I use coz they are quite intrigued. They can't seem to figure out the color and texture. lol It's just gorgeous. You instantly appear glowing and healthy with the right amount of color that seems built-in in the skin, in synergy with your skin. ;)

Recently picked this up after seeing how beautiful it was on a few people that recommended it. It is truly a beautiful color, but be prepared for the sparkle that's in it. If you're not a sparkle lover, it won't be fore you. I go light-handed on it for daily use and can pull of a little heavier for more glam looks for date nights. I am going to try more shades in this particular line at MAC. I am only recently on the MAC train (as I've mentioned before). I mean, I've liked MAC products, but I haven't been on the hunt for all things MAC, only specific ones that I see recommended and I think may suite me. Overall, a really beautiful peachy/pinky/sparkly blush that wears nicely and will last you forever (because let's just admit it, that's a lot of blush!).

on 3/30/2017 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is my first MAC makeup and I absolutely loved it. The makeup artist in the store put it on my face and it was the most healthy glow I've ever seen on my face. It looks quite muted in the pan but if you swatch it you would definitely know the color is just not the same; it is on face a light coral with a warm brown tone in it. Suitable for everyday makeup, not bright at all so don't have to worry about your heavy hand. I apply it using a large powder blush and one or two swipes would give me a hint of color and warmth on my NC15 skin. It doesn't last all day for me even after setting it with translucent powder, or it might be just my methods. I don't mind the lasting power tho, because i absolutely love this color!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a nice blush, I thought, until I caught a glimpse of it on me in a mirror in an elevator under fluorescent light, also known as truth serum! I could see the peachy brown powder sitting on top of my skin, covered with visible sparkles from feet away, and the overall effect was to age me about 15 years. It looked far from natural. I do love these subtle blush/bronze hybrid colors, but the MAC person who suggested it for me should have known I'm too old for all the sparkle, and too washed out for the strong peach/orange undertone. It's not the blush, it's me! Now looking at the reviews, I'm seeing a sea of young women giving it their highest ratings, and I bet it looks just beautiful on their dewy faces. For me, these colors need to be much more matte, and have at least hints of rose or pink, such as Lancome Cedar Rose, Chanel Jersey, or Tarte Exposed, also Chanel Golden Sun (pinker than Jersey), or Hourglass Mood Exposure (looks plum).

on 3/15/2017 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my first MAC product and I absolutely love it. I have light-medium olive skin and it can be a challenge to find colors that flatter olive skin. Warm soul pulls peachy pink on my skin tone, and is a very flattering color!! I've never been excited to wear a blush before and can see myself wearing this often now that I've found a color that works for me. It feels nice on the skin too and doesn't make my face feel itchy like some powder products do. If you have a darker skin tone I can see this being a very natural color for you.

on 12/20/2016 11:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Due to my extremely pale skin I usually stay away from brown/orange blushes but when the Makeup artist at Mac tried this one on my I was sure i had to get it. It really suits my complexion adding some dimension but without looking fake or muddy like most bronzers will do on us pale girls :), it also gives a pretty glow without making you look like a disco ball. the only downside to it will be that i find the packaging quite hard to open though It is not something that will put me away from buying it.

on 9/28/2016 4:36:00 AM

Favourite M.A.C blush I've tried. It's so versatile, compliments any lip or eyeshadow colour. The Mineralized blush range is also very easy to blend and have just the right amount of pigmentation that they're not too sheer but also don't require you to becareful about picking up too much. Warm Soul and Dainty are definitely my go-tos for everyday.

It is by FAR my favourite blush ever. I am really fair and this is such a perfect blush. Because I looove doing playful eyemakeups I don'twant a heavy blush. And this blush goes perfectly with every look I wear. Since I have it, it is the only blush I put on because it looks just so beautiful and so soft and the color is so natural and compliments my skin so good. I just do not like that packaging, because I sometimes struggle to open it ( still not a big deal to not buy it). ----------------------- All in all if you are pale and look for a perfect blush goes with every makeup go and get it it is WORTH it

on 4/8/2016 12:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this Mineralize Blush in a Debenhams store, whilst still being very unsure of the colour - the MUA was very heavy handed and I basically looked bright orange...
I've now had it for a month, and I'm completely in love. I use a Suqqu Cheek brush for a really light application and it gives me a very flattering orange-beige glow with a bit of shimmer. It sounds horrific, but it's very flattering on my very fair neutral skin tone. I have red/ginger hair and blue eyes, and with a neutral/taupe eyeshadow it creates a beautiful delicately bronzed look.
I've tried bronzers in the past, which just end up looking muddy and fake - this feels like a bronzing substitute for pale skins.
It's also very versatile, an Indian friend of mine uses it as a highlighter and it looks stunning.
I find Mac products very pigmented, and this is no exception, but the shimmery-sheen effect it produces is gorgeous - no chunks of glitter like Nars Orgasm!
Will definitely repurchase.