MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.5

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

on 3/30/2017 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is my first MAC makeup and I absolutely loved it. The makeup artist in the store put it on my face and it was the most healthy glow I've ever seen on my face. It looks quite muted in the pan but if you swatch it you would definitely know the color is just not the same; it is on face a light coral with a warm brown tone in it. Suitable for everyday makeup, not bright at all so don't have to worry about your heavy hand. I apply it using a large powder blush and one or two swipes would give me a hint of color and warmth on my NC15 skin. It doesn't last all day for me even after setting it with translucent powder, or it might be just my methods. I don't mind the lasting power tho, because i absolutely love this color!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a nice blush, I thought, until I caught a glimpse of it on me in a mirror in an elevator under fluorescent light, also known as truth serum! I could see the peachy brown powder sitting on top of my skin, covered with visible sparkles from feet away, and the overall effect was to age me about 15 years. It looked far from natural. I do love these subtle blush/bronze hybrid colors, but the MAC person who suggested it for me should have known I'm too old for all the sparkle, and too washed out for the strong peach/orange undertone. It's not the blush, it's me! Now looking at the reviews, I'm seeing a sea of young women giving it their highest ratings, and I bet it looks just beautiful on their dewy faces. For me, these colors need to be much more matte, and have at least hints of rose or pink, such as Lancome Cedar Rose, Chanel Jersey, or Tarte Exposed, also Chanel Golden Sun (pinker than Jersey), or Hourglass Mood Exposure (looks plum).

on 3/15/2017 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my first MAC product and I absolutely love it. I have light-medium olive skin and it can be a challenge to find colors that flatter olive skin. Warm soul pulls peachy pink on my skin tone, and is a very flattering color!! I've never been excited to wear a blush before and can see myself wearing this often now that I've found a color that works for me. It feels nice on the skin too and doesn't make my face feel itchy like some powder products do. If you have a darker skin tone I can see this being a very natural color for you.

on 12/20/2016 11:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Due to my extremely pale skin I usually stay away from brown/orange blushes but when the Makeup artist at Mac tried this one on my I was sure i had to get it. It really suits my complexion adding some dimension but without looking fake or muddy like most bronzers will do on us pale girls :), it also gives a pretty glow without making you look like a disco ball. the only downside to it will be that i find the packaging quite hard to open though It is not something that will put me away from buying it.

on 9/28/2016 4:36:00 AM

Favourite M.A.C blush I've tried. It's so versatile, compliments any lip or eyeshadow colour. The Mineralized blush range is also very easy to blend and have just the right amount of pigmentation that they're not too sheer but also don't require you to becareful about picking up too much. Warm Soul and Dainty are definitely my go-tos for everyday.

It is by FAR my favourite blush ever. I am really fair and this is such a perfect blush. Because I looove doing playful eyemakeups I don'twant a heavy blush. And this blush goes perfectly with every look I wear. Since I have it, it is the only blush I put on because it looks just so beautiful and so soft and the color is so natural and compliments my skin so good. I just do not like that packaging, because I sometimes struggle to open it ( still not a big deal to not buy it). ----------------------- All in all if you are pale and look for a perfect blush goes with every makeup go and get it it is WORTH it

on 4/8/2016 12:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this Mineralize Blush in a Debenhams store, whilst still being very unsure of the colour - the MUA was very heavy handed and I basically looked bright orange...
I've now had it for a month, and I'm completely in love. I use a Suqqu Cheek brush for a really light application and it gives me a very flattering orange-beige glow with a bit of shimmer. It sounds horrific, but it's very flattering on my very fair neutral skin tone. I have red/ginger hair and blue eyes, and with a neutral/taupe eyeshadow it creates a beautiful delicately bronzed look.
I've tried bronzers in the past, which just end up looking muddy and fake - this feels like a bronzing substitute for pale skins.
It's also very versatile, an Indian friend of mine uses it as a highlighter and it looks stunning.
I find Mac products very pigmented, and this is no exception, but the shimmery-sheen effect it produces is gorgeous - no chunks of glitter like Nars Orgasm!
Will definitely repurchase.

I got this instead of my usual gentle.
I like it but I'm not obsessed with it. I'm pretty fair NC20 and it's pretty light. It gives a nice glow, and a slightly peachy natural color. It is really pretty but I think other of the mineralize blushes have better finishes and pigmentation. I have to layer quite a bit to get a dramatic look... But I adore this for day and casual neutral looks. I've been wearing this with soft and gentle and I like it. I feel like lately "strobing" and contouring is so crazy these days. I don't want to feel like a drag queen β™•
I haven't used it alot. I will try this with a Mac high tea πŸ’„ and play around with this one. At first I was really disappointed because all of these mineralize blushes you barely dab it and get incredible color pay off but this one I dabbed it in there...and couldn't tell I even any on. Once I was outside, I could really appreciate the colors and semi satin finish. As others said...it really doesn't overwhelm, and gives a within glow. On Nw-NC 15 and below this would absolutely be a knockout bronzer, I can just picture it now....😁 this color isn't too orange or brown. It is just the right amount of peach pink color with out being to cloying or unnatural it looks great. I find alot of other blushes that are this/try to be this shade just make you look like you are wearing the wrong foundation a.k.a. Orange Face. So I appreciate the color, the nailed it. Looks fab.
I gave it four stars because the pigmentation could be a little strongerπŸ’ͺ compared to all the other ones in this line. The price is 27-30 dollars depending on where you live. Which always makes me or should I say my boyfriend 😁..... DIE a little inside when paying. So I took a two stars off, Nars (42$) and chanel(50$+) are way more. So it's not too bad for blushes.
Also I took a star of packaging while I love the new packaging with the magnetic lids... this one does not and it is so small it hard to open πŸ”“ especially with fake nails. Kinda basic and cheaper, with a groove in it help grip and open with your fingertips or nails doesn't really work with me. I'm scared it will come open in my makeup bag.
I also was honest and said I won't repurchase because I feel like I will end up buying others from this line I haven't tried or something. I like this one but I'm not gonna be sad if without it like my Guerlain terra-cotta bronzer!!!

on 2/5/2016 6:49:00 PM

Its a very pretty color I would like it to be a bit brighter since my complexion is a bit light but its still good. However I think the price could be a little less expensive because of the light color of it but I would still buy it its pretty and sparkly.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I will repurchase this blush until the day I die. It makes you look like you're glowing from within, like you have a warm soul ;) I reach for this blush 8 times out of 10.