MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

Filtered by age: 36-43
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.4

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

on 11/25/2013 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This was an accidental purchase. I was trying foundations at Mac, and as I'm very pale I looked startlingly white in the mirror after the lady had slapped it on. She said "You just need blush" and literally reached for the first one nearest her. I looked in the mirror and had instantaneously changed from Deathly to Healthy. Well I walked outta there without any foundation but with this instead. I've now been wearing it non-stop ever since. I bought Nars Lustre last year, but it was a trifle too orange on my cool skin. This is what I wanted Lustre to be: neutral, easy, goes with everything, shows off my cheekbones, and makes me look alive without emphasising my pinkness.

I have some great pink & peach blushes - but there are times you don't want that look. Warm Soul is the PERFECT neutral for pale girls. Not too brown, not too orange, not too pink, not too shimmery.....juuuuust right.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This blush gives me the type of sunkissed flush that no other blush could. Love love love it.

on 8/7/2013 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Oh. Wow. I went to the MAC counter to find a cheaper blush similar to my fave Miel Glac� from Lanc�me. I go through Miel Glac� in about 6 months and it's $30. I was looking at Cubic, which was pretty, but looked too matte. I also picked up Gleeful, but it looked a little red. The MA suggested Warm Soul, and I was instantly turned off when I saw it. In the pan it looked very bronzey with no rosiness. I am cool with a lot of pink in my skin and warm blushes usually look orange on me and clash with my skin tone.

I was definitely not expecting this color to give me a beautiful, natural flush, but it does. It is a warmer shade with peach tones, but it either works with my natural pinky tones or has a rosy undertone, because I get a very natural pinky-peach flush when I wear this.

The only con is that this is $25 and holds 11 oz of product. It seems that a little will go a long way, so hopefully this will last longer than six months. I might end up getting Cubic and mixing it with Warm soul to give it a little sheen. Overall, this is a great blush that will suit both cool and warm tones.

on 12/11/2012 7:29:00 PM

I am a very neutral NC20-25.
This a very pretty, natural, flush of color. Not orange! Doesn't oxidize.

I find that it is very highly pigmented so just one light swipe is all you need for lighter skintones such as mine.

It's just a natural flush of peachy golden-ish color. Not so much as a blush blush, but just a really nice natural glowy look, which I love. Perfect for winter to kinda brighten up and add some natural color to your face. Not glittery at all. Just beautiful :) Very happy with this buy from MAC.

on 7/24/2012 7:07:00 PM

Great everyday blush and it wirks with so many different looks.It's something between dusty pink and peachy color with fine golden shimmer. It gives beautiful glow

on 7/9/2012 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

What a lovely surprise this turned out to be. I was always curious about MAC's Warm Soul blush and have swatched and tried this on at the counter many times. I always felt it didn't show up on my skin so I always held back. However, I finally purchased and how I love this blush! It's all I wear these days. I'm used to pinky shades but how I can go back after trying this. This is a warm bronzey, peachey shade with a nice sheen. I love a little shimmer! Not glitter. It may seem that way swatched but I don't see it on my face. Also, I love illuminating type ingredients. It gives your look dimension without it looking flat and matte. Yes, it gives any look some warmth and a very pretty flush of color. I've been using coral or nude type lippies to complete the look. Also apply with a kabuki brush so yes you can build up without it looking off. It's all about the brush and application sometimes. Love!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

OMG, this is my favourite blusher! I love this so much more than any of the others I own.
It has quite large flecks of gold running thought it, but strangely they do not show up on my cheeks (thank goodness). I think if I had seen this in store, I wouldn't have chosen it - but this was bought on a whim from eBay (was going to get Love Joy) but I am soooooo glad I have this! It is quite pigmented, so you have to be light handed, but the colour is so gorgeous! Its like a rusty, reddy brown which is not quite a bronzer, but not quite a blush. I am so in love with it! It gives me a really healthy glow to my face without looking too made up.

Skin: NW20-25 Combo dehydrated.

on 2/25/2012 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

This is a very nice blush, it has a natural glow. I use it as a highlighter or on top of my other blushes such as Amour by Nars.
For reference I am NC45

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the velvet texture of this blush, but it's the color that I'm perplexed about. I'm NC20 and it seems a little too tawny for me, just a little too orange, even worn with MAC's Soft & Gentle blush that is more of a beige highlighter and tones it down a bit. I'm still on the fence about this one.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Wost purchase EVER! I am shocked at all the great reviews. All this did for me was make my face orange! Horrible!

Popular Blush Products