Everyday Minerals Glass Bottom Boat

Not tested on animals

on 7/16/2009 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I normally wouldnt wear a color like this but I'm so glad I tried it. This is a beautiful pale green with this amazing blue shimmer in it. I changes colors depending on how your looking at it. I did have to wet it for it to really show up but once I did I loved it! I used w/ UDPP and it lasted all day.

on 9/7/2008 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I don't know why the website calls this a tropical shade...it's a verrrrry pale green with a sky blue flash.

I don't really know how to use this...it hardly shows up on my skintone...perhaps i should just pat it over a blue or green shadow to create some effects.

would not repurchase.

on 8/6/2008 4:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Even with primer this color is hardly noticeable.

This is a very pretty pale turqoise green shade. Its got lovely shimmer of the same color that really makes this color - if it were matte it certainly wouldnt hold the same appeal. As lovely as it appears on its own it is a tricky color to wear and I'd suggest anyone who is interested try a sample size first to make sure you can find a use for it. I cant wear it very well alone - on my yellow undertones it doesnt work very well but overtop of my darker purple or brown eyeshadows it just looks absolutely stunning as a wash of greenish sparkle. If you are planning on wearing it alone - it is not a deeply pigmented shade and even foiled will not make a dramatic eye by any means. I would definitely but it again for the use I listed above - it is really such a pretty color when you find a way to use it that works for you.

on 8/11/2008 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is a nice color. It is a very light green with some shimmer. It is a nice color to pair with other colors but it doesn't do much for me all alone.