TRESemme Color Revitalize Conditioner

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I use this along with the matching shampoo and couldn't be happier. I recently went platinum blonde and then back to brown in the space of a month, and this conditioner has really helped my hair feel moisturized and revitalized. It doesn't cause build up or weigh down my hair, and it doesn't strip my color. I shampoo and condition with this combo every other day. Afterwards I use Tresemme Repair & Protect 7 Pre-Styling Spray, which is really a leave-in conditioner, and blow dry my hair. My processed hair is super soft and shiny with no breakage. This is cheap too. I think I paid around $3.00 dollars for a 39 fluid ounce bottle with a pump. Although it's inexpensive it easily competes with other more expensive conditioners I've tried. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This conditioner does not make my hair worse, but other tresemme conditioners have performed much better. I don't think this conditioner does anything special to prolong hair color. The past several years I have kept this conditioner in my rotation, and put up with it's subpar, lackluster performance because of it's price & color claims. Then one day I tried a different tresemme conditioner and noticed a huge difference. I wish I remembered which tresemme conditioner I used, but I'm going to be trying out the different conditioners with the hope of finding it again.

By all means go ahead and try out this conditioner, it has obviously worked for some people, and it's inexpensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought a 2-pack of the shampoo & conditioner large pump bottles at Sam's Club for less than $10. I have been coloring my hair at home for years. My hair is very coarse, thick, and tends to be dry. I only wash my hair 2-3 times per week, but I also heat style, so I need something hydrating that will hold my color. Overall I am very happy with these products. The shampoo & conditioner are both rich, don't strip my color, don't leave my hair dry, and smell nice & fruity. If you have oily hair, these may be too rich for you, but for my dry hair they work great. I have been using them for several months and have already purchased backups. For the price, you can't beat these.

I wanted to like this but I don't. Left build up in my hair after first use that just got worse and started to cause breakage. My color seemed off too. Actually never finished the bottles and couldn't wait to get back to dove!

So this review is for the Equate (Walmart brand) version of this product. Checking the ingredients they are almost identical so I hope this information pertains to the tresemme, but if you're not having luck with the brand name try the Equate, because holy cow. It's a winner. There's also a review for the corresponding shampoo.

This conditioner is everything you look for. It's weightless, creamy and makes my hair silky and soft. Pairs beautifully with the shampoo to leave my hair looking amazing, feeling nourished and not stripped. Huge winner in my books.

Yes. Yes to this. It was a great surprise that this product was actually good, it turned out being great. It is great at detangling and conditioning. It makes my hair silky soft without weighing it down. I use the shampoo too and it makes my hair look and feel so healthy! I bought it when I redid my dark hair, I really thought it was going to suck so I was very pleasantly surprised when this turn out to be HG for me! The shampoo is also great. I use a wide tooth comb to detangle my hair after I apply this in the shower, then rinse and I don't touch my hair during he drying process. It brings out all my waves and spirals (around the nape of my neck). When I straighten my hair it looks soft and shiny. I'm very happy to have found this combo! So far it hasn't seemed to strip my hair, I'll come back with updates if I remember with those very relevant details. Only complaint... wish it came with a Charlie Hunnam and/or a pump.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This shampoo and conditioner both are ineffective. Its too moisturizing for my hair. I would consider my hair damaged but this set is clearly for super damaged, coarse and super dry hair. The shampoo leaves so much residue on my hair, I can't even tell what the conditioner does. Maybe its the sunflower oil that makes this product too heavy? It smells nice though and the bottle is utilitarian.

did nothing to my hair
I give it 2 lippies only for the good smell

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Its alright...doesn't particularly moisturize my hair. I think it may even be striping my color. It also leaves a thick buildup on my hair which I really hate. The smell is also getting to me....
Don't mean to be a negative nancy but this product really doesn't work on me. Glad it worked on everyone else...

I only use the conditioner because I use a shampoo for blonde hair. This conditioner is pretty good. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. This is the ONLY shampoo and conditioner that my teenage daughter will use. If she runs out, she goes through withdrawals, :-D!! Overall, this conditioner is good for my hair. I don't know if it protects my color, since I just starting using it, though. Will update.