no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

15 years ago

I got this in fresh, a peachy color. WEll, this was way too thick and oily for my combo skin, and even my mother who has dry skin complained about the greasy feeling on her cheeks. Also had to layer this for pigment (even more grease!) Not too sure on the lasting power, as I didn't leave it on that long.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinOther

15 years ago

I have this one in Reflective and I LOVE IT! After foundation, i apply it across the top of my cheekbones and along my nose and it gives me a dewy look! It's awesome!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

15 years ago

I've bought CheekDew three times now, in Flush. I'm light-olive and was quite surprised to find the shade "Flush," which looks so sort of dark mauve in the tub, just added the hint of color and dew (give them props for well-named product). The only drag is that age-old creme blush drag: you have to rub it on and so there's a little play between how if looks as you first apply it (all that rubbing!) and how it looks 10 minutes later when you've relaxed and the stuff's sunk in. With a little practice though, you know what you need and adjust in application accordingly. The only downside of this GREAT color/sheen (I'm telling you; if you've got like Marisa Tomei/Ali Mcgraw coloring--which I think is closest to what mine is--"Flush" is going to please you) is that it doesn't last long. Since I'm not used to needing/requiring all-day or all-night coverage, it's not that much of a big. But if you're the kind of girl who wants to apply once and be done with it, this isn't your product. If you want glow and color as you walk out the door, can reapply later as needed, nab this.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

16 years ago

Oh I am in love with this stuff! I have Bashful and Blush. The consistency makes it a perfect summery glow-type product. It goes on like lip balm or something - not dry and powdery at all, this is outdoorsy and dewy. The colors are meant to be subtle - do not leayer this on too heavily! Too bad it's discontinued- there is no other product I know of that's like it.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlack

from

16 years ago

I have a really hard time finding this product where I live so when I get a chance to buy some I buy in bulk. I love cheek dew and I wear it mostly in the summer. Powders just dissaper on me in the humid weather and my oily skin...but for some reason the cheek dew stays with me all day... not what I would expect from a creme blush. In the winter I stick with powder blush because I usually wear foundation and the cheek dew and my foundation just don't mix. Oh well. It gives me a nice color for the warmer months and the application is foolproof. a little goes a long way too.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

16 years ago

I have cheek dew in Blush, and this is a great product for a fuss-free makeup. I don't like caking too much makeup daily, especially because I just don't have the time to do so in the morning - so for me, it's just a little powder, gloss and this blush. You get a nice dewy cheek that lasts all day. Yay :)

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

from

17 years ago

Great Product! I have fresh and find it a great colour for my fair skin. I recieved it in a swap from a super swapper and don't use it as a blush as much as a lip gloss!! It makes my lips flushed and dewy perfect for me!!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

EyesBlue

2.0

17 years ago

Like lip gloss for cheeks--ugh! Sticky, greasy....and smells awful.

About reviewer (378 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlack

17 years ago

Very sheer, so a great one to try if this is your first cream blush, or you don't like a lot of color on your cheeks. It's got almost a pot lip gloss consistency, but it does blend in well--you don't have blobs of shiny blush on your cheeks! It may not be for those with oily skin, if only for the texture. I find it to be pretty subtle, so, as with many cream blushes, I "reinforce" it with a bit of powder blush for better staying power. I have Bashful, which is an all around nude--little pink a little peach.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Other

HairBrown

EyesBlue

3.0

17 years ago

I like these better than MAC's cream colour base. I find these have a bit more of an emollient consistency, which helps them to go on nicely, and look dewey, and fresh, and not overly made-up on the cheeks. These are a great option for someone with drier skin that doesnt like to wear powder blushers.

About reviewer (1772 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other