MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Powder

MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Powder

4.5

on 2/15/2010 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Over all i love this pigment because of the natural shimmer that is not to much to wear everyday. I took one lippie off because of the terrible creasing i have to deal with. Even with urban decay primer potion, i cannot get it to stop creasing. But i will continue buying this product because of how nice it looks on my lids. I can't find another pigment as nice as this one.

on 7/10/2008 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

These are beyond gorgeous. I love the texture and pigmentation of these. They are amazing!! I love my teal one as it is one of the prettiest teal shades I've ever seen.

on 10/9/2007 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this in a whole bunch of bronze and copper colors and I totally love it. I this dry because I have swimmingly huge eyes that would look to severe with too-bright colors.

First, the powder is so fine, but so pigmented. I'd say it's better than the pigmentation of my MAC pigments, so I don't need to use a lot for a beautiful wash of color on my eyelids. Second, it doesn't crease at all on my lids which is a real plus because I hate creased shadow. And last, there's no fallout of powder on my face or clothes at all while I'm applying. I'd say this is much much better than MAC pigments.

For the price, I'm taking out one point off my overall review because it's quite pricey for a small pot. But other than that, I have absolutely no more complaints. This is LOVE. I think I'll be buying up all the other colors quite soon!

on 6/29/2007 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

love, love, love this eyeshadow. I have pink gold and i love it so much its my new favorite e/s. the texture is very silky for some reason, its almost glides right onto my eyelids. the color shows up deeply too. i just really like the texture of this eyeshadow, its some of the best all around that Ive seen in a while! i was so impressed when i tried it on, i knew i had to have it :) & ill be going back for more colors of this one.