MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 25-29
MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Powder

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a wonderful product! I'd been looking for a sheer, shimmery powder for a long while now... and I'd tried them all. Urban Decay, MAC, even drug store names like L'Oreal and Revlon. Make Up For Ever's Star Powder is the best, hands down.

The staying power, as some have mentioned before me, is just amazing. It lasts all day, no real need to reapply, unless you want to feel extra shimmery again. :D

I purchased this in 902, which is like a pearly-gold tone. It's PERFECT for my skin tone, which has a lot of golden undertones... but the pearly color works for that fresh look that I was going for.

Bought this at Sephora for $19 USD... However, they were all sold out, so they ordered it for me. Since they were out of stock, I got free shipping and a HUGE sample of the stuff. Now it's like I got 2 for the price of 1. I think this stuff should last a long while, but it's gone, I'm going straight back to Sephora to buy more.

Slight creasing problems for me, but it's nothing outrageous. Overall, no complaints about this wonderful product!

on 2/25/2005 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I can't say enough good things about this powder. I bought #927, which is a really lovely two-toned colour of mauve and bronze/copper. So lovely. Everything the other reviewers are saying is true - it applies beautifully wet, stays on a long time, has very intense colour, etc. I don't think I can go back to cake e/s after this, I've got to get more of these. BTW, in regards to the container/application getting messy, this is what was recommended to me by the salesperson, and it has worked for me: After you take of the top lid there is an inner tray/seive thing with 3-4 holes in it. This has a clear sticker covering it when you purchase it, which you would probably remove. DON'T remove the sticker. Just use a pin or a pen or something and punch a hole through ONE of the holes. When you want to use the powder, put the lid on and give it a gentle shake. This will let just a little powder through and you don't end up with a mess. HTH