Make Up For Ever Star Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Make Up For Ever Star Powder

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product!! I bought the hot pink star powder and I use it for everything!! I even wet it and use it on my lips as well as wet on my eyelids for an intense look. It does actually stain my eyelids but I wear makesup everyday so it is easy to cover and it doesn't stain forever so i got over it. The colors are fabulous and the pigmentation is some of the best I've tried.

I have my first pot in #910, a nice green that reminds me of Shu's ME 555 Green, only less golden and yellow tone. I do prefer this to MAC. It's MUCH more finely milled,doesn't fall on your cheekbones when applied, imparts LOADS of shimmery glow, has many shades to choose from and CHEAPER! I'm not saying they can REPLACE MAC pigments, but they are really good or even better choices when you feel desperate searching for 'hard to find' pigments.

Quite a nice product, spreads really easily with a lot of pigment...I got this in baby blue, nice metallic colour, looks a bit like the effect you get from cream eyeshadow...I put this in my makeup pouch and it gets tossed here and there so lots of powder goes into the compartment thingy which makes it reaaly messy to open so you should only poke one of the holes open and just shake out the appropriate amount on.

on 6/17/2003 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in #916 and this is one of the very first products that I purchased from MUFE. The powder is very fine. I love this colour. It's pink which flashes gold. I also used this on my cheeks for a natural glow. But you must be very careful when you open the container cos some of the powder may just fall out (I had yet to experience it though). Overall, I love this powder and with such a reasonable price (SGD$22), you'll definately find this value for money.

on 8/22/2002 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading all the rave reviews, I went to get the pink gold with my discount coupon (only S$16 or US$9 after discount!) it really is great. it looked too pink and glittery at the store and i was hesitating but i'm glad i got it. It gives perfect shimmer and is close to your eyelid shade so it doesn't look too over the top. Ask someone in Singapore to custom buy for you - the prices are 30% cheaper here!