Make Up For Ever Star Powder

Make Up For Ever Star Powder

4.6

on 8/6/2011 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

GO GET THEM NOW!!!! I love these things.. I only have the 929 one but I am absolutely going to get some more... they are fantastic!!!Amazing pigmentation and the result is superb!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in a white shade (sorry, I don't exactly know the name of it) and the color payoff is great. It's really sheer with some glitter, but not too much. It lasts on my eyelids for a long time, which is great. I would buy this again. And again. And again. :)

on 2/15/2010 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Over all i love this pigment because of the natural shimmer that is not to much to wear everyday. I took one lippie off because of the terrible creasing i have to deal with. Even with urban decay primer potion, i cannot get it to stop creasing. But i will continue buying this product because of how nice it looks on my lids. I can't find another pigment as nice as this one.

on 10/3/2009 11:07:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like these shadows but I hate the package. I think they are a little on the expensive side, but the quality is great. The reason I prefer them over the mac pigments is that they are more finely milled so I find the application a little smoother. I only have 2 colors that I use as highlighters on my eyes and face so the finer the powder the better the finish for that purpose. Are there cheaper versions out there? Sure. But I think the quality is excellent and I will repurchase.

on 9/28/2009 4:15:00 PM

It's nice and everything, but...

In my opinion, there's no way to justify spending this much money on what is essentially just mica powder. You can buy the same exact same stuff from Coastal Scents or TKB trading for a fraction of the cost. MAC pigments have better application and a better value. Unless they come out with some super-unique new shade that I can't find anywhere else, I will not be buying these again.

on 11/2/2008 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a great product that layers well. Gorgeous colors, can go sheer to intense. Wore it over my usual Dior 5e/s and it lasted well into the night at a Halloween party - even in the humidity. Bought #912: a vibrant pink with a teensy hint of violet.
Update: Bought #926 as an everyday shade and very pleased with the results. Love it!
Will check out #927 next time, a smoky purple plum color.

on 10/6/2008 3:39:00 PM

I have this in Yellow Gold 920...its a beautiful shade I bought to wear to a formal event to match my yellow dress...it blends easily, has lasting power...beware of fallout though...difficult to apply wet..not thats its needed but I was bored one day and decided to try it wet....the container may seem small but you get alot of product...I doubt I'll ever run out...

on 7/10/2008 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

These are beyond gorgeous. I love the texture and pigmentation of these. They are amazing!! I love my teal one as it is one of the prettiest teal shades I've ever seen.

on 5/15/2008 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I have a couple of these (gold and turquoise), and I haven't had to repurchase after several years because a little really goes a long way. They are super pigmented and it's easy to overdo it. But what an impact they make! I wish I could buy the whole collection, but they are pretty pricey. However, I definitely will get the silver one day...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Oh, my goodness! I am totally in love with these! I have been a MACfanatic for years now; their Pigments are one of my all-time favorite products, but MUFE product are now the ones I reach for. Richly pigmented, with lovely shades! I now have 916- a lovely rose with gold highlight, 930- a deep bronze, 940- a duochrome with rose highlight, 942- a duochrome with violet highlight, and the most perfect gold ever, 922. The duochromes and the gold are colors that I cannot duplicate with my MAC pigments; for instance, the pink duochrome is lighter than MAC's Pink Opal. Super lasting-power, beautiful gleam without a glittery effect, same price as MAC. Love, love, love these!