Make Up For Ever Star Powder

Make Up For Ever Star Powder

4.7

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

For years I was obsessed with star powder and all the shimmer. I would use for highlights and as eyeshadow. It also peaked my interest in a similar expensive product from illamasqua.....and then I discovered tkb trading and there wide range of shimmers at a much lower price (the only downside being as they supply makeup, packaging) So what was a holy grail product to me is now not worth the price.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

VERSATILE, AMAZING... it's a must have in every mua kit...mixed with Foundation, as a shadow, as an highligther...

on 3/31/2009 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love star powders, it is very easy to apply and to blend. The colors are lovely with loads of shimmers, I have a dark green, a golden beige, a chocolate brown and a bright pink! I apply them with a painpot under and it lasts for ages!

on 10/6/2008 3:39:00 PM

I have this in Yellow Gold 920...its a beautiful shade I bought to wear to a formal event to match my yellow dress...it blends easily, has lasting power...beware of fallout though...difficult to apply wet..not thats its needed but I was bored one day and decided to try it wet....the container may seem small but you get alot of product...I doubt I'll ever run out...

on 9/25/2008 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought 926 yesterday at Sephora and have been getting compliments on it all day! Right now I LOVE wearing champagne/ gold tones on my eyes and this over Smashbox's FIZZ is just amazing! love it!

on 10/3/2007 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I love Star Powders. Particles are exremely fine. It's not glittery. The colours are awesome. I'm slowly building up my collection as they are not cheap...but a little goes a long way.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this in 902 white gold and 922 copper and i love em BOTH SOO MUCH! 902 is great for highlighting and dabbing on the corner and inner rims of your eye! They're super sparkly and can wear them with lip gloss too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product!! I bought the hot pink star powder and I use it for everything!! I even wet it and use it on my lips as well as wet on my eyelids for an intense look. It does actually stain my eyelids but I wear makesup everyday so it is easy to cover and it doesn't stain forever so i got over it. The colors are fabulous and the pigmentation is some of the best I've tried.

on 1/3/2007 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have never bought an eyeshadow from this company, only the face and body makeup(Which is the BEST!) I bought the star powder in khaki-bronze and its beautiful on hazel eyes! Its not too glittery, so dont be fooled by how it looks in the container. Its so pretty in fact that I'd like to try out a few more colors. Im close to 40 yrs. old so I wasnt sure if this would look good on me, but Im impressed!

on 6/17/2002 11:12:00 AM

I too have the white (900), olive/lime --- omgoodness (#910) and the gold-pink (916) and i love them all. THey go on fierce, and gently wear down over the day, add glam and sparkle and there are colours for everyone. I love the texture and the wear. 5 stars. It's good to find knockoffs though (like Mattisse's) and save some dough.