MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Powder

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 25-29
MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Powder

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a wonderful product! I'd been looking for a sheer, shimmery powder for a long while now... and I'd tried them all. Urban Decay, MAC, even drug store names like L'Oreal and Revlon. Make Up For Ever's Star Powder is the best, hands down.

The staying power, as some have mentioned before me, is just amazing. It lasts all day, no real need to reapply, unless you want to feel extra shimmery again. :D

I purchased this in 902, which is like a pearly-gold tone. It's PERFECT for my skin tone, which has a lot of golden undertones... but the pearly color works for that fresh look that I was going for.

Bought this at Sephora for $19 USD... However, they were all sold out, so they ordered it for me. Since they were out of stock, I got free shipping and a HUGE sample of the stuff. Now it's like I got 2 for the price of 1. I think this stuff should last a long while, but it's gone, I'm going straight back to Sephora to buy more.

Slight creasing problems for me, but it's nothing outrageous. Overall, no complaints about this wonderful product!

on 5/10/2005 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love those eyeshadows. I have 20 shades (all the shades I could find), including the 4 whites with golden, pink, blue and silver refelctions. The colours are gorgeous, very blendable and mixable. I love them both dry and wet and use them alone or to top other e/s (to intensify or modify one shade or simply to add a bit of shimmer).
The staying power is good, but not the best, especially if you wear them alone. After 8 hours you'll find the colours fade and sometimes start to crease a little bit, but they usually stay in place (if you use 2-3 colours you will not have just one unic mixes shade at the end of the day)
They are quite cheap (11 each) and last forever.