Make Up For Ever Star Powder

Make Up For Ever Star Powder

4.7

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

For years I was obsessed with star powder and all the shimmer. I would use for highlights and as eyeshadow. It also peaked my interest in a similar expensive product from illamasqua.....and then I discovered tkb trading and there wide range of shimmers at a much lower price (the only downside being as they supply makeup, packaging) So what was a holy grail product to me is now not worth the price.

on 8/6/2011 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

GO GET THEM NOW!!!! I love these things.. I only have the 929 one but I am absolutely going to get some more... they are fantastic!!!Amazing pigmentation and the result is superb!!

on 3/31/2009 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love star powders, it is very easy to apply and to blend. The colors are lovely with loads of shimmers, I have a dark green, a golden beige, a chocolate brown and a bright pink! I apply them with a painpot under and it lasts for ages!

on 5/15/2008 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I have a couple of these (gold and turquoise), and I haven't had to repurchase after several years because a little really goes a long way. They are super pigmented and it's easy to overdo it. But what an impact they make! I wish I could buy the whole collection, but they are pretty pricey. However, I definitely will get the silver one day...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok, so I have 2 of these. One is #90951; an extremely bright pink; and the other is #90944 which is white with a hint of blue shimmer. I'll talk about the pink first. So I bought this thinking it would be my favorite eyeshadow of all time and how nice it would look with yellow, but how wrong I was. I wore it the first day i bought it, and the next day my eyes were swollen and crusty. I read the package to see the ingredients, and on the back it said "Do not apply to eyes". Where else would you apply something hot pink that came in an eyeshadow container? Seriously that was a bad experience, but I should have read the package beforehand.

The second one I have is really nice, and it's meant for eyes. I like that it's highly pigmented and it comes in a nice little container. The colour reminds me of ice because it's white/blue.

Overall I like this eyeshadow, but just don't purchase #90951 for your eyes ^_^

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this in 902 white gold and 922 copper and i love em BOTH SOO MUCH! 902 is great for highlighting and dabbing on the corner and inner rims of your eye! They're super sparkly and can wear them with lip gloss too!

on 1/3/2007 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have never bought an eyeshadow from this company, only the face and body makeup(Which is the BEST!) I bought the star powder in khaki-bronze and its beautiful on hazel eyes! Its not too glittery, so dont be fooled by how it looks in the container. Its so pretty in fact that I'd like to try out a few more colors. Im close to 40 yrs. old so I wasnt sure if this would look good on me, but Im impressed!

on 10/11/2006 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This brand is a million times better than MAC. Yes, MAC has more shades to its credit, and their lipglosses are pretty much unbeatable, but the star powders are incredible for pigment lovers. Great colors, great price, beautiful effect. These have made me a Make Up Forever customer.

on 4/6/2006 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I use 928, 945, and 947. Unbelievable shimmery pigments that have pretty good staying power. Application can be a bit messy if you're not careful. I will definitely purchase other colors! Well worth the price for a high quality product.

on 1/25/2005 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this product. I discovered these about 9 years ago and they were my first foray into make-up. These are really high quality versatile powders that leave a beautiful shimmer. I have #918 (golden chocolate brown - discontinued), #919 (plumy taupe), #906 (intense blue turquoise), #900 (snowy shimmer) and my favorite #944 (translucent teal shimmer) in the pot it's a white base with a teal shimmer but when you put it on its a completely translucent with just the most gorgeous teal shimmer. The packaging over the years has slightly improved where the pot is clear and they added a sifter but it still gets a little messy.