Make Up For Ever Star Powder

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Make Up For Ever Star Powder

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in a white shade (sorry, I don't exactly know the name of it) and the color payoff is great. It's really sheer with some glitter, but not too much. It lasts on my eyelids for a long time, which is great. I would buy this again. And again. And again. :)

on 10/9/2007 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this in a whole bunch of bronze and copper colors and I totally love it. I this dry because I have swimmingly huge eyes that would look to severe with too-bright colors.

First, the powder is so fine, but so pigmented. I'd say it's better than the pigmentation of my MAC pigments, so I don't need to use a lot for a beautiful wash of color on my eyelids. Second, it doesn't crease at all on my lids which is a real plus because I hate creased shadow. And last, there's no fallout of powder on my face or clothes at all while I'm applying. I'd say this is much much better than MAC pigments.

For the price, I'm taking out one point off my overall review because it's quite pricey for a small pot. But other than that, I have absolutely no more complaints. This is LOVE. I think I'll be buying up all the other colors quite soon!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product!! I bought the hot pink star powder and I use it for everything!! I even wet it and use it on my lips as well as wet on my eyelids for an intense look. It does actually stain my eyelids but I wear makesup everyday so it is easy to cover and it doesn't stain forever so i got over it. The colors are fabulous and the pigmentation is some of the best I've tried.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this is 902 which is a white-gold. Star powder, where have you been all my life? I apply it wet for a more intense shimmer, dry over any other shadow for a little bit of pop, and no matter how you apply it, it refuses to budge, crease, or do anything else that an eyeshadow shouldn't. It's beautiful, long-lasting, and I will never be without it again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've never really tried anything from Makeup Forever, but I couldn't resist the neon pink starpowder (I dont know which shade it is, the number rubbed off) it was so bright and shocking and I thought I had found a product that i loved as much as MAC's pigments but more affordable. But after wearing it once for a day, it stained my eyelids!! I had pinkish ill-looking eyelids that no amount of makeup remover, moisturiser, ASTRINGENT!! would clean!!! I dont know if the store i bought it from sold me old stock or if its my bad luck for buying a one-off bad pot... but i was very dissappointed. anyone experience anything similar??

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my first experience with a makeup forever product and I will forever be a fan! I plan on buying more of their colors - they are all so pretty! I started with 947 which is one of their lighter shades and it is gorgeous. Can't wait to go get some more, maybe I will become more daring and pick a more bold shade. :)