Make Up For Ever Star Powder

Make Up For Ever Star Powder

4.9

on 2/15/2010 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Over all i love this pigment because of the natural shimmer that is not to much to wear everyday. I took one lippie off because of the terrible creasing i have to deal with. Even with urban decay primer potion, i cannot get it to stop creasing. But i will continue buying this product because of how nice it looks on my lids. I can't find another pigment as nice as this one.

on 7/8/2007 1:11:00 AM

I love star powder. I own only 2 so far - the bronzey on and the orangey one. They are so easy to use... they give u that extra omph and glam in an intstant. Whenever i go to the MUFE counter here those are the first tings i check out. Wil save up to buy more as they dont come cheap but they are worth it.

on 8/22/2003 12:21:00 PM

Shiney and shimmery. These little pots last a very long time. All you need is a very small amount. I've purchased some off brands of similar stuff and the MUFE ones just last the longest! I love this stuff!

Star Powder is great...it has enough consistency to it to not fall all over your face and actually stay on the lids! I thought this product would be too similar to L'Oreal's OTL, but it is soooo much better! I bought it in #926, a pink/nude shimmer for an all over wash or to highlight the browbone. Definitely reccomend. MUFE may be my new brand! *sorry MAC* :)

on 9/30/2002 8:34:00 PM

Star powder is the best, a lil bit goes a long ways. You can mix it with a tiny bit of water to intensify the colour as well.

on 8/8/2002 10:29:00 PM

these are awesome, finely milled and great shimmery colors.

on 6/27/2002 2:30:00 AM

Very finely milled, and go on beautifully, nice range of fun colors that are shimmery rather than glittery. Tons of fun and get the thumbs up from me. Love the pink gold that everyone is referring to as well.