MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Powder

Filtered by age: 44-55
MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Powder

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Oh, my goodness! I am totally in love with these! I have been a MACfanatic for years now; their Pigments are one of my all-time favorite products, but MUFE product are now the ones I reach for. Richly pigmented, with lovely shades! I now have 916- a lovely rose with gold highlight, 930- a deep bronze, 940- a duochrome with rose highlight, 942- a duochrome with violet highlight, and the most perfect gold ever, 922. The duochromes and the gold are colors that I cannot duplicate with my MAC pigments; for instance, the pink duochrome is lighter than MAC's Pink Opal. Super lasting-power, beautiful gleam without a glittery effect, same price as MAC. Love, love, love these!

on 2/10/2007 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought two of these Star Powders- 910 & 947 (Celadon and Iridescent Pale Peach). I haven't tried the Celadon on my lids yet, but the #947 (Peach) is a pretty nice product! I wore it over eyeshadow, and it made my inner corners go from "wow" to "POW!"I didn't find this Star Powder to be as pigmented as MAC's pigments, but it didn't seem as messy as MAC's, either. I think that #947 reminds me more of a Bare Escentuals glimmer eyeshadow then a MAC pigment. (At least all the MAC pigments I own are definitely more vivid and sparkly then this Star Powder.)I still like this, and would definitely buy one in another color. It gave me the look I was hoping for and it didn't crease on me. When I use the 910, I will come back and update. continued >>