MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Powder

Filtered by age: 19-24
MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Powder

4.5

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

VERSATILE, AMAZING... it's a must have in every mua kit...mixed with Foundation, as a shadow, as an highligther...

on 7/20/2011 12:51:00 AM

got a sample of this from a swap and it got to say it's awesome. it's on my priority list.
i did crease a little bit but i can't blame it after walking in the sun for 3hours. other than that i gotta say it sticks pretty well. love it!!

on 2/15/2010 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Over all i love this pigment because of the natural shimmer that is not to much to wear everyday. I took one lippie off because of the terrible creasing i have to deal with. Even with urban decay primer potion, i cannot get it to stop creasing. But i will continue buying this product because of how nice it looks on my lids. I can't find another pigment as nice as this one.

on 9/28/2009 4:15:00 PM

It's nice and everything, but...

In my opinion, there's no way to justify spending this much money on what is essentially just mica powder. You can buy the same exact same stuff from Coastal Scents or TKB trading for a fraction of the cost. MAC pigments have better application and a better value. Unless they come out with some super-unique new shade that I can't find anywhere else, I will not be buying these again.

on 6/24/2009 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I'm in love with these powder eyeshadows. They are so pretty. Really, really pigmented. So just a little bit is needed.
They go on smooth. Kind of a mess if you apply with too much on the brush. So make sure you tap the access off.

The colors are beautiful. It lasts a long time on your lids and in the container.

My only complaint about this is the container it's in. It seems to break easily. The top came loose and then the powder went everywhere. So I had to exchange it.

HOLY %$^&# lasting quality on these bad boys!!! i have several and they are fab. great hold over a primer, as another reviewer just mentioned. very beautiful finish and blendability. also the pots last FO-REV-ER. so end up being quite cheap

a story about lasting power: i swatched a color i do not have on the back of my hand, along with a few other products. wiped everything off with Bi-Facil. could still see a shadow from the Star Powder. swatched some other products and wiped the same hand again and still, some color of the original Star Poweder left behind. i still see the vaguest tint on my hand now, 2 days and countless hand washings later. this stuff is the bizness. not what you expect from a loose powder product

on 3/31/2009 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love star powders, it is very easy to apply and to blend. The colors are lovely with loads of shimmers, I have a dark green, a golden beige, a chocolate brown and a bright pink! I apply them with a painpot under and it lasts for ages!

This is a great product if you're looking for something that is VERY pigmented. You don't need much at all, so don't load your brush up with this stuff the way you would with another shadow. I use this to top off any eyeliner to give it more staying power, or to layer over cream shadow to give it a different look. You can use it on it's own too, but I usually don't. It may seem expensive for such a little pot, but they last forever since you hardly have to use any each time you apply it. If you know what you're doing and have some experience working with pure pigment, I think you will like this a lot. It blends and smudges well, and is great for creating dramatic looks.

on 10/6/2008 3:39:00 PM

I have this in Yellow Gold 920...its a beautiful shade I bought to wear to a formal event to match my yellow dress...it blends easily, has lasting power...beware of fallout though...difficult to apply wet..not thats its needed but I was bored one day and decided to try it wet....the container may seem small but you get alot of product...I doubt I'll ever run out...

on 9/25/2008 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought 926 yesterday at Sephora and have been getting compliments on it all day! Right now I LOVE wearing champagne/ gold tones on my eyes and this over Smashbox's FIZZ is just amazing! love it!