Make Up For Ever Star Powder

Make Up For Ever Star Powder

4.5

on 8/6/2011 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

GO GET THEM NOW!!!! I love these things.. I only have the 929 one but I am absolutely going to get some more... they are fantastic!!!Amazing pigmentation and the result is superb!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in a white shade (sorry, I don't exactly know the name of it) and the color payoff is great. It's really sheer with some glitter, but not too much. It lasts on my eyelids for a long time, which is great. I would buy this again. And again. And again. :)

on 8/7/2009 11:17:00 AM

Generally a good eyeshadow, I'd say MAC is a better investment though. It's a lot cheaper and the MAC one lasts FOREVER!!!

Sticks on my eye well, lasts for long. Bonuses for that. didn't give it 5 stars because the packaging is cheap and the glitter gets out really easily.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok, so I have 2 of these. One is #90951; an extremely bright pink; and the other is #90944 which is white with a hint of blue shimmer. I'll talk about the pink first. So I bought this thinking it would be my favorite eyeshadow of all time and how nice it would look with yellow, but how wrong I was. I wore it the first day i bought it, and the next day my eyes were swollen and crusty. I read the package to see the ingredients, and on the back it said "Do not apply to eyes". Where else would you apply something hot pink that came in an eyeshadow container? Seriously that was a bad experience, but I should have read the package beforehand.

The second one I have is really nice, and it's meant for eyes. I like that it's highly pigmented and it comes in a nice little container. The colour reminds me of ice because it's white/blue.

Overall I like this eyeshadow, but just don't purchase #90951 for your eyes ^_^

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These little shadow pots are nice :) The colors are lovely, I have 5 so far. The hot pink is the most pigmented, but it does stain your eyelids for a couple days, so be sure to use a good primer, which also helps the other colors last longer and look brighter and more intense. It seems to settle into my eye crease after a while if I don't use a primer. They are very pretty though!

I like these even better than MAC pigments. They are super expensive here but it's worth it. The colors are so beautiful and it goes on like a dream. It gives you that extra omph. Oh boy did it OMPH me. I will definitely start collecting these. I currently own 5. I wish they would make more colors soon.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this in 902 white gold and 922 copper and i love em BOTH SOO MUCH! 902 is great for highlighting and dabbing on the corner and inner rims of your eye! They're super sparkly and can wear them with lip gloss too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've never really tried anything from Makeup Forever, but I couldn't resist the neon pink starpowder (I dont know which shade it is, the number rubbed off) it was so bright and shocking and I thought I had found a product that i loved as much as MAC's pigments but more affordable. But after wearing it once for a day, it stained my eyelids!! I had pinkish ill-looking eyelids that no amount of makeup remover, moisturiser, ASTRINGENT!! would clean!!! I dont know if the store i bought it from sold me old stock or if its my bad luck for buying a one-off bad pot... but i was very dissappointed. anyone experience anything similar??

I absolutely love this! It's less pigmented than MAC's Pigment but that's what I like about this. It's great for blending on top of other colors or even alone it leaves the nicest shimmer that totally wakes up my eyes. The sparkle is unlike anything I've seen before. It's iridescent but not so much that it shifts colors dramatically in lights or anything. I can't quite put my finger on a word to describe it's color qualities but it's fantastic none the less, and lon g wearing too!

I love these so much..absolutely gorgeous and beautiful. Beautiful colors. I have three star powders and Im so glad I found them. They last forever and are really pigmented. must have.