Uploaded by xleahcarx

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/05/2011

This is an very pale yellow. I like this color because it is different. I havn't found a yellow polish i've liked until this one came along. The texture is jelly but not the easiest polish to work with.

About reviewer (299 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jun/30/2011

This is an off-white/very pale yellow opal color. The color is unique because I havn't had a color similar to this or texture wise either. I really like this. I did have a harder time with even application compared to other Nars polishes I have used.

About reviewer (267 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

fromgna

Jul/18/2008

Very nice color, not the most unique, but love the quality. Looks off-white opal on me. I apply this sheerly.

About reviewer (436 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

Dec/28/2005

I love this! It is still going and going. I think it was worth the $15 for an awesome shade!

About reviewer (426 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

Feb/20/2003

I absolutely love this color (a shimmery pink) and find the consistency to be much less watery than a lot of cheaper brands that are a similar color.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (245 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0
fromdana

Jun/17/2002

I just love Nars Nail polish. Long lasting and a great color selection. While I am a huge fan, this color is not unique to NARS. you can do better for the money. This is a sheer opal color. $15 at sephora.com

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (889 reviews)

SkinCombination