3.5

price range

Reviews

2.0

9 years ago

Pros: smells sooooooo nice!!! Like I'm lathering on the richest & most organic cleanser ever! Cons: does not remove makeup which means it's not a deep cleanser. It makes my combination/acne prone skin so dry!!!! The fact that it doesn't remove all my makeup leaves my skin even more prone to breaking out!!!! Ekkkk! I really wanted to love this cause it smells soooo good & love the rich creamy lather (doesn't foam though), but unfortunately it contains "Sodium Laureth Sulfate" as ingredient #2!!!!! Not good for the skin!!!!!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

from

10 years ago

Love the smell of this product..especially when washign your face in the mornign its really refreshing. Did a good jo of cleaning my face, feels comfortable afetr without any of that tight feeling i get with checks and balances...apart from that i didnt really see any major improvements with this product. on their website its marketed under "anti-aging" line so that maybe why i havet seen anything dramatic for myself as I'm only 23.. prob wouldnt repurchase just beacuse i think i can find something better but as a whole this is a nice cleanser

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

10 years ago

I use this every morning as a first step of antioxidants on my skin before my spf. The cleanser smells amazing and really perks me and my skin up! It feels like a thorough cleanse and my skin is nice and soft after. A lot of product in the tube and a little really goes a long way so you have to be careful when squeezing it out. I could see it lasting for a year (used only in the am). Only issue is that it takes a bit more effort to really rinse it all off my skin, thus the 4 rating. I am a fan though.

About reviewer (264 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

from

10 years ago

I have been using this product, mornings only, for about 3 months now. It is really lovely! At first it seemed a bit drying but I've changed my mind about that. It does a nice job of cleansing, doesn't irritate my skin, and leaves my face somewhat moisturized and firmed a bit...so, I'm pretty happy with this. It's really very tough for me to find a "cleansing" cleanser that doesn't overstrip my skin, so I am pleasantly surprised.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I can't say this is a bad product, but I just didn't like it. It's too runny for my taste, and it didn't foam as well as I like, it's not too harsh, but I didn't think it should be called a "deep cleanser" either.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesBlack

10 years ago

I am not that impressed with this product. It's not a bad product but it just doesn't produce any obvious improvement to my skin.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

10 years ago

This product is my favorite cleansers. After using a bunch of drugstore cleansers that dried my skin out, I decided it would definitely be worth it to spend a little more on a good cleanser. After reading the good reviews on their website, I decided to try a sample of it. It worked well, so I bought the bottle of it. This does a great job of getting off all the makeup, and a small amount goes a long way. After using it, my skin feels tight (which some people might not like) and clean. After using this product I got compliments from people saying how my face glowed and looked very radiant.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

10 years ago

hard to foam, no special effect, the only pros is it won't dry out your skin, checks and balances much better, will not repurchase

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

10 years ago

I really like this cleanser it is a creamy gel-like consistency and it really does a great job at cleansing my face without making it feel dry or tight. It also smells like 7-UP. I like this and would recommend to a friend. Also this nor any of the others in the perfect world line haven't made me break out which is a plus.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

10 years ago

creamy.. not so lathery.. it seems like it doesn't clean my face that well.. i prefer checks and balance..

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium