Lubriderm Daily Moisture with SPF 15

Lubriderm Daily Moisture with SPF 15
Daily Moisture with SPF 15

Active Ingredients & Purpose: Avobenzone 2% || Sunscreen Octisalate 4% || Sunscreen Octocrylene 3% || Sunscreen Oxybenzone 2.2% || Sunscreen Inactive ingredients........... Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzalkonium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone. 6/3/12

on 8/8/2016 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Light, non-greasy, doesn't clog my pores. This moisturiser is great for everyday use while running errands. I don't burn with this on my skin. I also use it on my face. It makes a great base for my foundation because of the SPF and the light, non-greasy feel. My foundation doesn't slide off my face when I use this and it provides great sun protection. The bottle is huge, so it takes a while to run out. A great all-round moisturiser.

on 7/16/2016 10:58:00 PM

This lightly scented lotion with SPF 15 is a classic. I used it as a teen and continue to wear it every morning in the summer as an adult. It takes a little effort to rub in, but that tells me I'm using an appropriate amount (3 pumps for my arms, shoulders, and chest, another 3 pumps for my legs and feet). I use a higher SPF sunscreen when I'm going to the beach, but this is ideal for daily summer use -- I don't have to worry about sun exposure when running errands or walking the dog.

About $6 for a 13.5 ounce pump bottle at CVS.

To Read all 23 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This review is for the new & improved version. An SPF product that actually moisturizes and a moisturizer that actually has spf that works. This product absorbs quickly without leaving a white sunscreen film on my tan skin. It does not smell funky or is tacky after application. I use this product every morning and even on my face w/ no irritation whatsoever. I would say if you are in the market for two effective properties - moisture and spf, this is the product to try. This will definitely be a staple in my house.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is for the blue "new&improved" bottle of Lubriderm Daily Moisture with SPF 15 Broad Spectrum Protection UVA/UVB

This is my first SPF daily lotion because before I was under the impression since I stay in the shade and indoors mostly that the suns rays would not affect me which is half true since UVA rays are what could give you sunburn but it's the UVB rays that penetrate deeper into the skin that can cause cancer and/or damage and age your skin. And since sun rays can travel through glass at work and I'm outdoors for even short moments, I decided to invest in a daily SPF moisturizer to keep my skin safe and hydrated.

I tried the lotion on immediately after I purchased it. It definitely had a cooling feel and my skin absorbed it like a sponge. There's a SPF smell but only if you put nose to skin, I even asked my bf and he agreed. This stuff left my palms feeling a little oily but nothing a little napkin can't fix.

No white residue only when applying (lotion color) but as long as you properly rub it in, then no worries. (Keep in mind, my skin is very fair)

This is definitely only for daily use (driving in the car, staying indoors, running errands, etc), but if you're planning on staying out in the sun then use a waterproof AND higher SPF lotion, which will lead to oily more greasy feel, but at least you know you're protected.

on 2/2/2013 10:42:00 PM

Overall, I like this daily lotion. I am also fair-skinned and needed something versatile with built-in SPF. However, even though it's supposed to be 'Fragrance Free' this lotion smells suspiciously like...well, sunscreen. Seriously, I wish they would try a little harder to mitigate that very distinctive, coppery-tone like smell. Ugh.

on 3/25/2012 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

4 lippies This product absorbs quickly without leaving a white sunscreen film on my tan skin. It doesn't moisturize as well as regular Lubriderm, yet is still much lighter than moisturizing sunscreens. I wouldn't use this to replace sunscreen during heavy activity, but for an every-day body lotion it works fine; Lubriderm should have a travel-size of this formula. The smell is light and goes away after awhile.

Update: 2 lippies
I need to stop using this lotion because when I use it on my hands, my hands feel irritated. The feeling goes away immediately after I wash this lotion off of my hands. I think I am having a reaction to the fragrance or sunscreen in this body lotion because I do not have any issues with plain, or fragrance free Lubriderm. I don't have issues with other sunscreens so maybe this is just a fluke.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've been looking for a daily moisturizer that has some SPF for my fair skin. I chose this lotion because it has UVA/UVB protection and a soft scent. I am very pleased with this lotion after using for a few weeks. It feels great on my skin - not greasy or sticky. Highly recommend!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I find this to be very moisturizing on my skin and I love that it contains SPF in it. It doesn't feel greasy on the skin either. My mom randomly bought it for me so I'm not sure how much it costs, but I know that it wasn't too expensive. I'm not bothered by the smell since it's not that strong and the scent disappears quickly.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I have the one in the blue bottle, but I think it's the same as the purple. I really like this lotion. It's great for everyday and it's not greasy at all. I also like how it smells.

If I can remember, it might be pricey ($10ish) so if it was, I'm going to look for something else cheaper, otherwise I will buy it again

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this, and was surprised to see any negative reviews. For me, it goes on beautifully and is just like a normal moisturizer, even though it has relatively high sunscreen. I find it leaves my skin very soft.

I like it so much I use it all the time, not just during the day. It's also my go-to lotion under fake tanning creams, because it's not greasy and does provide good moisture. That said, the skin on my body isn't super dry, so maybe if you were really dry it wouldn't be enough. And I suppose if you were the type of person who was used to a non-SPF body moisturizer, you might think it wasn't rich enough.

For me, it's a great moisturizer with SPF 15. I wish the SPF was higher, but it is good for every day.

Lately I have been having a hard time finding it. I hope it doesn't get discontinued. Lubriderm has a new SPF 30 lotion, but I don't like that one nearly as much. That one is more like a sunscreen, this one is like a body lotion that happens to have an SPF.