Created with Sketch.

Reviews

Created with Sketch.
from

12 years ago

I thought I'd seen all the pinks out there. This was a wonderful surprise! To start off, the canister is very chic- much more so than I'd imagined from pictures. It has a lot of sparkles, but they're not too big and it actually ends up being very classy. It has great staying power and is very simple to put on- without all the worrying and fuss. This is a great addition to my collection! Edit: I think this may be a little too red for me, maybe too orange based or something. It doesn't work with my skin tone as wonderfully as I'd wished. But I'm still a fan.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age19-24