Estee Lauder Sumptuous

Estee Lauder Sumptuous

Water, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Isostearic Acid, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olive Oil, Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Pantethine, Polyamide 6, Kaolin, Capryl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hexylene Glycol, Simethicone, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Green, Titanium Dioxide, Prussian Blue, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Carmine, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, VP / Eicosene Copolymer, Panthenol.

on 4/3/2016 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hands down best mascara I've tried. Gives volume and length without clumping and I've also noticed it has made my lashes more naturally curly!

on 12/5/2015 2:25:00 PM

overall pretty decent product. I like the texture and also ability to apply in layers without clumps. also doesn't flake or smudge

To Read all 291 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/24/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used this mascara years ago and I remember really liking it a lot but being the mascara junkie that I am, I went on to try other brands.
I decided to get a tube as a b-day gift to myself (love those Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum points) and now I remember why I loved this mascara.

It gives nice, long lashes and the volume can be built with layers but without clumps. More importantly, my lashes retain their curl and I don't end up with spidery lashes. (as much as I loved Chanel's Le Volume, it no longer works for me as I end up with spider lashes)

It doesn't flake or run although I do have a bit of smudging by the end of the day. (most mascaras smudge on me and I can't wear the waterproof variety)

If you're going to splurge on a high end mascara for length and volume, I recommend Sumptuous.

EDIT to add: I still like this mascara but it has a tendency to wear off during the day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just got this mascara because the sales girl told me it worked well for her. I was asking about the double wear, no smudge. I am not in love. It does not make much of an impact on my lashes. I am not looking for huge, dramatic lashes. I am more a natural look type. This does not do much. I have to use many many coats to get any results. It is wet, and gets all over my upper lash line and lid so that's kind of a pain too. I will say, it does seem to wear pretty well with out smudging, but I have only worn it twice. I have had no problems removing it with just my face cleanser. I will not repurchase.

on 8/6/2015 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Wow! So I've been on the hunt for a mascara that does NOT smudge under my eyes. This summer has been hot and I always seem to have smudges of black under the outside of my eyes. I hate to tug and try to wipe this excess away. After trying over 10 different brands/types this fits the bill. Now I do have a couple of waterproof mascaras that work, but I hate using a separate cleanser to remove those and they seem to really abuse your lashes. This removes nicely with my gentle cleanser and does not smudge throughout the day. It makes nice long dark lashes without overdoing it...ie spider lashes. I am happy :) Thanks EL

on 4/13/2015 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'm using the sample size I got recently. Really nice mascara. I can build a ton of volume. No clumps and the texture is great, not wet like some others or too waxy. Seems I always love the pricey mascaras!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I received this as part of a GWP and I really like it. It curls and volumizes my lashes. If you're looking for lengthening, look elsewhere, but if you want lots and lots of lashes, this is your mascara.

Got a generous sample of the stuff with a fragrance order. Wound up loving the mascara more than I love the fragrance! This is a long-lasting, non-flaking, non-smearing wonderful bit of something that makes my lashes look beautifully dense and delicious. $30 for a full size? I'll economize in other areas, because I will *have* to have it when I'm done with the sample. Very enthusiastically recommended (and hey, cosmetic companies: this is why you provide generous samples to your customers).

on 1/27/2015 2:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i recently started to use it but i absolutely love it. first i purchased 'estee lauder concealer and mascara duo' because it was cheap. then i realized that this was the best mascara i've ever used. i naturally have long lashes and i don't like mascaras that makes my lashes appear longer than they already are. this mascara gives a beautiful fullness to my lashes and it definitely doesn't smudge. i have the most watery eyes yet it stays with me all day long. it gives a nice, natural look. but if you're looking for the false lashes appearance, this product won't satisfy you.

I use the short sample when my mom gets a 'package' from Estee Lauder. The BEST lifting and volumizing mascara I have ever used. I see a dramatic difference in my overall makeup application. Clumps a little if you don't take your time applying. If it wasn't $30 I'd buy it all the time.