75%
package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

i ist tried the 2-in1 for fine, oily hair and it kept making my oily hair greasier. i than tried the one above and its my go to shampoo....i use more than anything else i own. it smells fresh and clean for those of us who detest parfumey, floral, herbal and any strong stinking shampoo. it makes my hair super full and thick without any tangling and keeps the grease away for pushing a week. great lather, color safe and economical.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I love the fragrance! And I'm usually a girly girl in that respect. I also usually dislike creamy shampoos because too often they don't clean and also, leave gunk behind. So far in trying this one, it's very cleansing and although I still use a conditioner (Suave Naturals) it doesn't dry out my skin and hair. In fact, my skin LOVES the sensation of being clean and soft. Right now, my hair is light and bouncy; my curls are more defined. Now that it's getting really long, I think the curls want some added conditioning which Pert offers. I will edit if anything changes but I recommend for curly girls and anyone with sensitive skin.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I love this shampoo! The scent is wonderful...so fresh and clean. It's a very inexpensive shampoo but I've found that expensive salon brands don't make my hair any better than this does.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

6 years ago

Absolutely hated this back in the day and guess what? Still hate it. It is a mediocre 'poo and an ineffective conditioner. It accomplishes neither task well. That said - it is very inexpensive and smells nostalgic to me. No need to ever buy this.

About reviewer (2453 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I have a weird scalp. Dry at the base of my neck area and oily at the top. This shampoo/conditioner is the only conditioning product I can use without making my hair too oily. Also detangles! Smells wonderful and keeps my hair cleaner for much longer than expensive shampoos I've used (don't waste your money on John Freida...)!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I mostly use this as a bubble bath for myself and my kids-- it smells so springtime-fresh. Four lippies just for the great and very distinctive scent that takes me back to the '80s, and for this being a pretty nice bubble bath/shower gel that doesn't dry skin. As for my hair, this is about average-- no more or less drying than regular shampoos without added conditioner. I only shampoo every 2 weeks anyway (I condition and rinse daily) so I'm not too picky about my shampoo. If you're a daily shampooer with dry hair, Pert contains lots of ammonium sulfates and likely will dry out your hair despite the silicone (dimethicone) they throw into the mix so they can claim it "conditions." When I was shampooing more often, I stuck with sulfate-free salon brands.

About reviewer (230 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

9 years ago

I'm pretty sure the medium one was the one in my mom's shower. I can't check because she lives out of state. But anyways, awesome stuff!! Smells great. Would totally purchase for my own shower. =)

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

3.0

10 years ago

Brings me back to memories at the beach because of the smell. Yummy! Anyways, it does seem to condition, being a 2 in 1, but not moisturizing enough for my hair. I bring it on trips, but thats really all I use it for, but I'd still use it because of the smell.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I remember using this as a kid in the 90's but I HATED it then because it was green. now days its a huge time saver and pick me up in the mornings. the scent is really clean and it takes me back to childhood carefree days. I get great hair all the time from this (for reference I have straight asian hair). *** however after a week or two after using it, there is some product build up so I have to use some apple cider vinegar to clear it up. i'm not taking a lippie off bc despite that its still the best shampoo everrr

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

11 years ago

Not a lot of people have heard about Pert haircare products, but that's so unfortunate. I love this 2-in-1 Happy Medium Shampoo-it makes my frizzy and dry hair so soft and moisturized, but never leaving it greasy. The shampoo is definitely gentle enough for daily usage and it saves you time because the conditioner is already added in. As for the price, I got two large bottles in a twin pack for less than $20-what a great deal! Mine came with an extra pump, in case you like to pump out the product instead of squeezing it out the bottle, which I find very useful. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and I would totally buy this again :)

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium