Shu Uemura H9 Hard Brow Pencil - Seal Brown

Filtered by skin type : Other

Hydrogenated castor oil, stearic acid, cera microcristallina / microcrystalline wax, candelilla cera / euphorbia cerifera (candelilla wax), carnauba / copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, rhus succedanea / rhus succendanea fruit wax, hydrogenated coconut oil, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, hydrogenated palm oil [+/- May contain: mica, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499 / iron oxides, CI 77891 / titanium dioxide]

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I've been using this brow pencil for the last two months and have been very happy with it. I used to use leftover brown eyeshadow on my brows after applying it to my lids, but this is a much more precise way of filling in my brows :) I bought this pencil after trying several shades in-store while overseas in Asia and the sales girl initially recommended a shade with some red tones in it, but I told her I wanted to try Seal Brown instead. I have black hair and Seal Brown is lighter than my hair color but still natural-looking. I think if I went darker my brows would look too harsh and mean looking.

This is definitely a hard pencil that isn't smudgy. I like how they shaped the pencil to have a flat edge because it makes application really easy. However, I recently had to sharpen my pencil and now it has a regular pencil point and I was sad but it still works well, as long as you draw in short strokes within your brows.

Initially this seems expensive, but I can see this pencil lasting for a long time. I sharpened it only after two months of daily use.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This pencil was difficult for me to maneuver at first, because of its length which is quite long. I was holding it too far back and therefore not getting a decent grip to precisely shade my brows. Now that I hold it closer to the pencil point itself it gives me the perfect arches. This colour is outstanding...a warm, taupe/brown that goes well with my burgundy coloured hair. Will repurchase but it will be a long time before i need to.

Popular Brows Products