Nude Skincare Cleansing Milk

Filtered by age: 44-55
No Image

1 review

on 7/18/2010 3:06:00 PM

I was on the look out for a cleansing milk that I could use with my Clarisonic, but also because my skin was going through an irritated spotty and flared up stage and I needed a change.

Cue the SpaceNK web sale and fab reductions on Nude cleansing cream, reduced from 22 to 11 to 8 for 200mls - who can resist a bargain, not me.

I have used the Nude cleansing oil in the past, but found it too ordinary to write a review about - it did the job, but I had reservations, had it really removed my makeup? Was my skin really clean? But this cleansing milk is aaaaammmmmmmmmaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzing, I absolutely love it.
The cleansing milk is the thickness of a thick pouring cream, ie it holds the shape pumped out if that makes sense, it doesn't run everywhere in other words, it has a noticeable jasmine smell. It spreads easily over the face and can be emulsified with water, it rinses off, or can be removed with a cloth, it works well with aforementioned Clarisonic, it leaves the skin amazingly soft, plump and hydrated............and it's been bloody discontinued - I know because I contacted Nude this Friday just gone and they confirmed it. I am devastated - I mean I can use Cetaphil, which works just as well with the Clarisonic, is cheaper, but it doesn't have the sexy sleekness of packaging, and the softening on my skin, oooohh the disappointment. I have gone and bought 2 more 200mls even though the BBE date is August 2010 - I am a mug I know!