By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush

By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush

4.6

on 4/9/2014 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have all three and I love them all. You only need a little of this liquid blush. I purchased mine at Spacenk

on 5/3/2013 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

HG blusher!
In a moment of madness I ordered all three shades from SpaceNK, but I have no regrets. I love sheer, glowy blushes and these are just so much more natural than my old Chanel or Dior powder blushes, which, lovely as they were, kind of sat on my skin.
1. Fresh Rose is a lovely bright, light pink. I think it's probably cool toned if anything, but it looks great on my warm toned skin - it gives a real pop of colour.
2. Coral Rose is my go-to everyday shade. It's probably the most natural on my NC25 skin - a warm mixture of pink and coral (kind of like Nars Orgasm).
3. Amber Rose is darker and warmer, still definitely a pink but with hints of brown. I'm wearing it right now with a tan and it looks fantastic.
They glide over skin and on my dry skin last all day. They are very slightly shimmery but nothing that looks unnatural even in daylight. My only caveats would be a) the nozzle bit of the pump is tiny so sometimes gets clogged and loads comes out at once and b) the PRICE. My God, the price. And yet I know I'll keep buying these!
LOVE!

on 6/4/2012 1:53:00 PM

i bought 4 of these when Sephora discontinued carrying By Terry and had their whole line on for 50%!! im on my second bottle right now.

so the great things about these are that the color is amazing, and adds a very nice, sheer glow to your face. its very very pigmented, so you only need like, a grain of rice sized drop for BOTH cheeks combined! the staying power is amazing as well.

the cons- i hate the packaging. it comes in a pump bottle, and its really hard to get the amount you want. also, sometimes a clump comes out, even though i use it every day, and this is a waste of a lot of product. i also dont find it as blendable as powder foundations but maybe because i suck at applying it lol

This is the most expensive blush I've purchased so far, but I do like the subtle sheen and the lovely rose color. not a big fan of the fragrance but I will live with it. The bottle is probably going to last forever as only a tiny amount of product is needed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

HG for me, despite the high price. Even the fragrance is lovely, a very real rose scent as opposed to the old-lady fake rose smell of Chanel powder blushes. The color of this is a slightly warm medium pink with microshimmer that is not visible once it's applied. Nice color payoff but work fast because it does stain if you leave it for too long, and once it's stained, it's very difficult to remove. This looks very natural and rosy on my currently NC15 dead-of-winter, yellow-undertoned skin. Does not cause breakouts on my sensitive, rosacea-prone skin. Love it and will continue to buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is unbelievably, undeniably gorgeous. I have tried, bought, and used many blushes the last 20 years that were alright, and some, good. My last HG blush was the Max Factor Rosewater blush, which smelled of roses & came in a pretty, vanity-worthy bottle. I remember that it gave my skin a soft, pretty glow that looked fantastic--whether I was across the room, or up close. And it was about $4! After it was discontinued, I wasn't interested in paying 4x that for Benetint. This gorgeous blush gives my skin that same soft, pretty glow that looks great from any angle. I am Asian with major yellow undertones in my skin, about NC30. Any warm shades put on my face tend to look muddy or go orange. Cooler shades tend to look nicer on me. From online descriptions & the reviews here, I decided to go with shade #1, Fresh Rose. It is a soft, true pink. It goes on color-true even with all my yellow undertones. The pump bottle is very elegant-looking, functional, and hygienic. I pump out about a drop onto the bristles of a LM creme cheek colour brush and blend in and then repeat for the other cheek. And the smell is beautiful---a soft, pretty, true rose. Not a fake or chemically-smelling rose. Luckily, I think this bottle will last me a while. Even though it is expensive I think I will repurchase when I run out. This just might be a HG for me!

on 11/5/2011 8:00:00 AM

I purchased the rose shade and I have to say the color is gorgeous and very, very natural providing that brisk walk on the beach look. However, I found it to be very sparkly and too shimmery--no matter how little I used, it was easy to see the blush on top of my skin. I kept washing it off and trying again. If this product were made without the shimmer I would be all over it.

on 7/8/2011 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really could not recommend this product to anyone because it is overpriced for what it is. It's a nice blush but it's really not nice enough to justify the price of $54. I have NC10 skin and I like the Coral color more than the pink, which is surprising since I usually gravitate toward pink blushes. The Coral is a nice coral pink that is very flattering.

My other main complaint with this blush is since it is liquidy (not creamy) it really settles into fine lines and makes your pores more noticeable. I have really small pores that I almost never notice unless I am wearing this blush. I'd rather use a blush that sits on top of the skin instead of settling into all the cracks and lines. (and I'm also only 30!)

If you have dry skin, it will accentuate any flakiness you may have.

The pump is also hard to control. I almost always pump out too much.

on 6/23/2011 12:24:00 PM

I recently have purchased several products "By Terry". One of them was Rose De Rose Sheer Liquid Blush in color Amber Rose. I absolutely love this product. First at all, I adore the scent of fresh roses.This scent is so addicting. I could smell it all day long and it makes me very happy.The texture of the product is very soft and silky. It goes on very smooth and adds a very natural color. It also has a little shimmer in it but still looks very natural on the skin. I love the packaging as well. So far, I'm very happy with my purchase and definitely recommend you to buy it...

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I just got this today and I sure hope that by Terry cosmetics is not being discontinued. I have to say that this sheer liquid blush is super expensive. This blush is very sheer and it does come out in liquid form. I purchased #2, Coral Rose and this shade must be the most universal flattering shade. It is very, very sheer and some people may not like that. If you keep layering it on, it can look a bit metallic (all three shades have shimmer in it). When applied with a couple of drops, it looks like the colour comes right through your skin and it looks so healthy with a very nice glow. #1, the Pink version, is very pink/fuchsia shade on my pale, warm undertone skin. I think #1 is perfect cool skin undertone. #3 was not available, so I can't comment on that. Overall, I sure hope that the wear of this blush last throughout the day, so that I don't have to reapply. So far, I don't remember reading any review that talked about the blush lasting a long time. I will come back to update on that part. As for the scent, it smells like roses, but this scent does not make me feel ill. I don't know about you, but I have sniffed some rose scents and it would make my stomach not agree with the scent. This rose scent does fade quickly. If you are more into wearing make-up without showing that you have it on, this blush is perfect for that type of look and enhancing your glow.UPDATE: This is very metallic if you apply too much. I wouldn't say it is all that natural compared to Chantecaille, but this is a nice change from my usual.

Popular Blush Products