By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush

Oh...My...Goodness!

I am absolutley in love. I know this product is ridiculously expensive but it really is worth it!

I have this in the pink shade and looks amazing on my pale skin. I apply with fingers or MAC contour brush and it makes me look so healthy and glowy. Lasts all day and every time I look in the mirror I think "wow that looks good". The smell is DIVINE and feels soooo luxurious to use. If I have had a spray tan it also works to make the tan look healthy...I regularly have people tell me how healthy and great I look!

I use about 1/3 of a pump on the back of my hand and slowly blend to a brightness I feel works with the day. The shimmer is very very tiny and means you do not need to use an additional highlighter.

HG!!!

on 8/9/2009 6:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I absolutely love these blushers & have now collected all 3. Definitely HG material. Yes they cost a fortune but they last forever.

They add natural colour with a fantastic sheen so your skin glows, and they're really moisturising and stay put all day. Basically if you want some colour but want it to look natural instead of having to put up with dry matte cheeks to get a bit of colour in your face then these are definitely for you.

FRESH ROSE (PINK) - I initially bought the fresh rose as that's the kind of colour I always go for, it's beautiful and I love it but this is definitely for the attractively flushed look i.e. just come in off the beach or from the gym. Looks great with natural rosy make up look i.e. pop of colour and a bit of lip gloss. Only need a tiny amount of this - barely even push the top down - slightly bigger than a pin head amount applied to the apples of cheeks does the job for me.

CORAL ROSE (APRICOT) - Someone here kindly suggested that the coral rose shade would suit most skin tones & it really does - I wear this everyday without fail and it's incredibly natural looking. This is my favourite shade for daytime. If it helps with shade choice - I have dark brown eyes & hair and skin that tans quite well but most of the time is fairly pasty so if I overdo the other colours I can look a bit Aunt Sally and have to really blend but it's virtually impossible to go wrong with the coral shade.

AMBER ROSE (BRONZE) - lovely for the evenings and great in summer, will also be fantastic on holiday I'm sure. Deeper colour, more dramatic and just gives you a really healthy tanned glow.

I love these blushers and can't imagine using anything else now. They are literally like using skin care, they give an amazing glow with a natural looking wash of colour and they smell fantastic. If I apply all my old (expensive brand) blushers now I just seem to look made up instead of healthy!!

The dispenser can be a pain as it will sometimes dispense a clogged lump then too much product - if this happens I just use the excess on my neck but it's a tiny flaw in a fantastic product. Sorry for the long ramble but I made myself wait a few months before reviewing and I'm still wowed.

UPDATE 10TH JUNE 2010: Just though I'd add that well over a year after first purchasing them I'm still absolutely loving these blushers and also still have a lot left of all 3 even though I have used the coral version twice a day (morning & after gym/pool) since early last summer so whilst expensive to purchase they're actually fantastic value. Will never go back to powder blusher.

on 8/3/2009 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Crazy expensive? Yes. Absolutely gorgeous and unique product. Yes!!! I have this is #1 Fresh Rose, and I think that it is a truly fabulous liquid blush. It gives a lovely rosey glow, not as warm as it looks in the bottle, but not too cool either, very neutral. On me it is the exact color that my skin gets when I'm in the sun or cold (for reference, I am a PPP, KA SSE 1, lighter than all MAC fx shades). It has a sheen to it that makes skin glow. It blends wonderfully too which makes it seamless and natural-looking. Depending on how much product I use, I can get a very delicate natural effect or a bolder cheek, which makes me think that it would work on darker skin tones. I was worried about the pump bottle because the first time I used it, way too much product came out and I do NOT want to waste such expensive stuff. But strangely it is easy to control the pump if you do it gently. A truly unique and HG blush, as I've never, ever used a liquid like this.

on 5/30/2009 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Click continue for pics. I got this lovely product in #1, Fresh Rose, the pinkest of the three shades. It's a warm, rosy, shimmery liquid blush that comes in a pump bottle for easy and hygienic dispensing. Pricing is $54 for 15 ml (1 tablespoon).
My experience: I really pined over this for such a long time, and every time I would check it was out of stock! Finally, the stars aligned, I ordered, and two days later had it in my hands. Success! But, upon opening the box, I felt a rush of disappointment. In the bottle, it looked way too warm for my cool, NW 15 self. Since I had waited so long, I decided to try it anyway. Well, let me tell you, it looks so different on than in the bottle! Fresh Rose is a pinky-natural, glowing, extremely natural flush that blends well and isn't easily overdone (good pigmentation, but not stainy and dramatic like, for example, Benetint can be). Last but not least, the smell is to die for! Absolutely the most natural, true rose smelling cosmetic I've ever owned. Go out and get it, I plan to collect all three now!

Packaging:

Swatched on NW15 skin:

continued >>

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I beautiful rose scented pink/rose colored build-able cream/liquid blush in a pump bottle. It is opalescent and quite pigmented. The fragrance is lovely, but if you do not like the rose fragrance..don't buy it. it lasts all day, does not fade, does not change color, and is part of a treatment line, meaning there are 'good things' like antioxidants etc in this product. This product look is something i find pleasing. I love this product. The quality, as with all BY TERRY products, is amazing and worth the price.

Popular Blush Products