By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush

By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush

4.4

on 6/20/2013 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I have this in #1 (the pink color) and #2 (the coral color). I don't do shimmer. EVER. I've had these for a few years now (they do NOT go bad, lol) and feel I can now write an honest review.

1) The smell is lovely if you like roses (I do).
2) They are a liquid cream, so they spread beautifully whether by fingers or nylon brush
3) Once on, they STAY PUT. So blend quickly because they dry quickly.
4) NO breakouts from this product.
5) The shimmer, to me, is not noticeable. That says a great deal because I won't wear a shimmer product.
6) The flush is natural. A beautiful glow, esp. if you powder over it. It's just... real looking.

The bad? I HATE the damn pump. SO MUCH comes out with one pump and 95% of it is wasted; that's how concentrated this product is... you don't need much. It's expensive. That said, one bottle has lasted me 3.. almost 4 years and I STILL have half a bottle. In the long one, it's not too bad, lol.

This is one of those products you have to try and you'll either love it or hate it. Me? I'll use it up because it does a great job of giving a natural blush but... I won't buy it once I use it up.

on 5/30/2013 6:07:00 PM

Luv, found it on a Lisa Eldridge video although I do not think it is too shimmery (think Nars). On me it does not look like orgasm, which is too shimmery and too warm for my skin tone (NC 20). Sometimes I mix with a little Becca grapefruit, Maybelline bounce in candy coral, or La Prairie radiance cream blush in peach. I have it in coral rose and will be purchasing the rose.

on 5/3/2013 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

HG blusher!
In a moment of madness I ordered all three shades from SpaceNK, but I have no regrets. I love sheer, glowy blushes and these are just so much more natural than my old Chanel or Dior powder blushes, which, lovely as they were, kind of sat on my skin.
1. Fresh Rose is a lovely bright, light pink. I think it's probably cool toned if anything, but it looks great on my warm toned skin - it gives a real pop of colour.
2. Coral Rose is my go-to everyday shade. It's probably the most natural on my NC25 skin - a warm mixture of pink and coral (kind of like Nars Orgasm).
3. Amber Rose is darker and warmer, still definitely a pink but with hints of brown. I'm wearing it right now with a tan and it looks fantastic.
They glide over skin and on my dry skin last all day. They are very slightly shimmery but nothing that looks unnatural even in daylight. My only caveats would be a) the nozzle bit of the pump is tiny so sometimes gets clogged and loads comes out at once and b) the PRICE. My God, the price. And yet I know I'll keep buying these!
LOVE!

This is the most expensive blush I've purchased so far, but I do like the subtle sheen and the lovely rose color. not a big fan of the fragrance but I will live with it. The bottle is probably going to last forever as only a tiny amount of product is needed.

on 6/23/2011 12:24:00 PM

I recently have purchased several products "By Terry". One of them was Rose De Rose Sheer Liquid Blush in color Amber Rose. I absolutely love this product. First at all, I adore the scent of fresh roses.This scent is so addicting. I could smell it all day long and it makes me very happy.The texture of the product is very soft and silky. It goes on very smooth and adds a very natural color. It also has a little shimmer in it but still looks very natural on the skin. I love the packaging as well. So far, I'm very happy with my purchase and definitely recommend you to buy it...

on 9/1/2009 12:48:00 PM

This blush does give good color and stays on well. But it gave my sensitive skin red spots on the blush application places, exactly the shape of the blush applied. First time I though it was a coincidence but when I got them back after the second round of using it after the brake - I got doubts no more. FYI - I have very mild rosacea. So girls with this condition - be careful!

on 8/31/2009 1:06:00 AM

This is the absolute best liquid blush I have tried on. Amber rose is my shade..a nice rose colour I see a bit of gold in there too. It makes me look fresh and glowing. I love it!!! Staying power is about a 4 but that could be cos my skin gets shiny easily. That would not stop me from buying it. It glides on for easy application.
Other blushes I tried include nars, BB and La Prairie and just about every powder blush there is on the market.
For you Aussies on this forum you can buy this cheaper from spacenk uk. If you are buying more than one By Terry item it is worth a look. standard shipping 15 pounds.

Popular Blush Products