By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush

Filtered by skin type : Normal
By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush

4.2

on 6/4/2012 1:53:00 PM

i bought 4 of these when Sephora discontinued carrying By Terry and had their whole line on for 50%!! im on my second bottle right now.

so the great things about these are that the color is amazing, and adds a very nice, sheer glow to your face. its very very pigmented, so you only need like, a grain of rice sized drop for BOTH cheeks combined! the staying power is amazing as well.

the cons- i hate the packaging. it comes in a pump bottle, and its really hard to get the amount you want. also, sometimes a clump comes out, even though i use it every day, and this is a waste of a lot of product. i also dont find it as blendable as powder foundations but maybe because i suck at applying it lol

on 1/18/2012 8:42:00 AM

I really want to love this product, because it was such a splurge for me ($54 for blush!), but it doesn't really do that much for me. I have a light- medium complexion so maybe I got the wrong color (Rose) and I don't feel the color shows up on me that well, and the staying power is just so-so. My sister suggested that I brush a light stroke of my powder blush on it to make it show and last better, which I will try. But of course I feel that defeats the purpose of buying such an expensive product. The pros of this product is that it does smell wonderful and it feel very luxurious going on. Perhaps I should have bought the coral shade, but I can't really recommend buying this because for the price it really should be one of my favs. Also, it would not be a good item to travel with because of the packaging, so I will take my Nars and Mac blushes when I am on the road.

on 11/5/2011 8:00:00 AM

I purchased the rose shade and I have to say the color is gorgeous and very, very natural providing that brisk walk on the beach look. However, I found it to be very sparkly and too shimmery--no matter how little I used, it was easy to see the blush on top of my skin. I kept washing it off and trying again. If this product were made without the shimmer I would be all over it.

on 8/3/2009 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Crazy expensive? Yes. Absolutely gorgeous and unique product. Yes!!! I have this is #1 Fresh Rose, and I think that it is a truly fabulous liquid blush. It gives a lovely rosey glow, not as warm as it looks in the bottle, but not too cool either, very neutral. On me it is the exact color that my skin gets when I'm in the sun or cold (for reference, I am a PPP, KA SSE 1, lighter than all MAC fx shades). It has a sheen to it that makes skin glow. It blends wonderfully too which makes it seamless and natural-looking. Depending on how much product I use, I can get a very delicate natural effect or a bolder cheek, which makes me think that it would work on darker skin tones. I was worried about the pump bottle because the first time I used it, way too much product came out and I do NOT want to waste such expensive stuff. But strangely it is easy to control the pump if you do it gently. A truly unique and HG blush, as I've never, ever used a liquid like this.

I recently bought #1 Fresh Rose and it was fabulous on my MAC NC25 skin! It is very easy to apply and goes on sheer, so you can layer it to your desired level of flush. A guy friend thought I was out in the sun as my cheeks were rosy and had a glow to them. I would get this again! I took one lippie off as it is so expensive.

I have this in the coral colour and I find it is maybe a little too sheer for my skin tone, it really doesn't add much in the way of colour to my skin, but it does add a very natural realistic glow. Its very easy to apply but if you are having a bad skin day it or as I had till i swapped moisturiser dry skin on my cheeks it will emphasie flaws but if when my skin is looking great it adds a fantastic flush to my cheeks so I will use this up and might even investigate some of the other shades.

on 3/21/2009 8:50:00 AM

I'm surprised to find myself saying that this is the best blusher I've ever worn. I've gone through dozens (maybe even hundreds) of blush products looking for something that both looked natural and was long-lasting. Powder blushes last, but tend to be matte and deadening, and rarely look natural on me. Cream blushes look natural, but disappear terribly quickly. I like Nars Multiples, but they tend to evaporate before I've finished the rest of my makeup. BeneTint is very long-lasting, but not the right colour for me at all, and leaves me with pink fingertips for hours! So I didn't have high expectations for Rose de Rose. I bought it in Coral Rose, and found that it looks astonishingly natural, AND it lasts all day. There's a slight gleam, which gives me satisfying dewiness. I'm 50, with pale skin, red-blonde hair, and green eyes, if that info helps. I'm thinking that when I'm into the fake-tan part of the year, I may invest in the slightly darker shade.

I can't imagine the therapeutic effect works through layers of foundation and primer, and I think you're paying that kind of money for a skincare product rather than just a cosmetic. The rose scent is pretty; sometimes I find it a little strong but it fades fairly quickly.

I think this may actually be my HG blusher, and I never thought I'd find such a thing!

ugh! i want this so bad but it seems to be out of stock everywhere, at least online. so annoying!!!

on 7/16/2008 9:29:00 PM

IN A WORD...FABULOUS...AMAZING...NATURAL...GLOWING!!!!

I've been wearing By Terry Rose de Rose Liquid blush for about 2 months now.

It is my favorite blush/flush EVER! And I've used every high end cream and/or liquid blush.

It really looks like a natural flush. Like the color comes from within. It adds a natural warmth and glow.

I am a neutral PPP and I have used all 3 shades and they are all highly wearable by anyone.

#1 FRESH ROSE -- the pinkest of the 3 -- a light, lovely pink. But IMO the least natural of the 3 colors.

#2 CORAL ROSE -- absolutely gorgeous coral pink that is probably the most natural flush for most women.

#3 AMBER ROSE -- a bronze-pink. A lovely slightly deeper flush color.

They can't keep them in stock -- so run not walk to get this!!