By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush

Filtered by age: 36-43
By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush

4.6

The best thing about this blush is the smell of roses! That's pretty much all I like about it, and the colour. It dries very fast so you have to blend it quickly. If you don't hydrate your skin enough, it can accentuate wrinkles and dry skin - my boyfriend hates it on me and told me that it makes my skin look flaky and dry! I find that it's great for photos, when I see pictures of myself, I look glowing and happy. I have the No. 2, Coral Rose. But when I am in a rush I still prefer a MAC powder blush and I would not purchase this one again. Instead of using the pump, I just open the lid and dot it on my fingers so as not to waste product or clog the pump.

on 5/30/2013 6:07:00 PM

Luv, found it on a Lisa Eldridge video although I do not think it is too shimmery (think Nars). On me it does not look like orgasm, which is too shimmery and too warm for my skin tone (NC 20). Sometimes I mix with a little Becca grapefruit, Maybelline bounce in candy coral, or La Prairie radiance cream blush in peach. I have it in coral rose and will be purchasing the rose.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

HG for me, despite the high price. Even the fragrance is lovely, a very real rose scent as opposed to the old-lady fake rose smell of Chanel powder blushes. The color of this is a slightly warm medium pink with microshimmer that is not visible once it's applied. Nice color payoff but work fast because it does stain if you leave it for too long, and once it's stained, it's very difficult to remove. This looks very natural and rosy on my currently NC15 dead-of-winter, yellow-undertoned skin. Does not cause breakouts on my sensitive, rosacea-prone skin. Love it and will continue to buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is unbelievably, undeniably gorgeous. I have tried, bought, and used many blushes the last 20 years that were alright, and some, good. My last HG blush was the Max Factor Rosewater blush, which smelled of roses & came in a pretty, vanity-worthy bottle. I remember that it gave my skin a soft, pretty glow that looked fantastic--whether I was across the room, or up close. And it was about $4! After it was discontinued, I wasn't interested in paying 4x that for Benetint. This gorgeous blush gives my skin that same soft, pretty glow that looks great from any angle. I am Asian with major yellow undertones in my skin, about NC30. Any warm shades put on my face tend to look muddy or go orange. Cooler shades tend to look nicer on me. From online descriptions & the reviews here, I decided to go with shade #1, Fresh Rose. It is a soft, true pink. It goes on color-true even with all my yellow undertones. The pump bottle is very elegant-looking, functional, and hygienic. I pump out about a drop onto the bristles of a LM creme cheek colour brush and blend in and then repeat for the other cheek. And the smell is beautiful---a soft, pretty, true rose. Not a fake or chemically-smelling rose. Luckily, I think this bottle will last me a while. Even though it is expensive I think I will repurchase when I run out. This just might be a HG for me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I just got this today and I sure hope that by Terry cosmetics is not being discontinued. I have to say that this sheer liquid blush is super expensive. This blush is very sheer and it does come out in liquid form. I purchased #2, Coral Rose and this shade must be the most universal flattering shade. It is very, very sheer and some people may not like that. If you keep layering it on, it can look a bit metallic (all three shades have shimmer in it). When applied with a couple of drops, it looks like the colour comes right through your skin and it looks so healthy with a very nice glow. #1, the Pink version, is very pink/fuchsia shade on my pale, warm undertone skin. I think #1 is perfect cool skin undertone. #3 was not available, so I can't comment on that. Overall, I sure hope that the wear of this blush last throughout the day, so that I don't have to reapply. So far, I don't remember reading any review that talked about the blush lasting a long time. I will come back to update on that part. As for the scent, it smells like roses, but this scent does not make me feel ill. I don't know about you, but I have sniffed some rose scents and it would make my stomach not agree with the scent. This rose scent does fade quickly. If you are more into wearing make-up without showing that you have it on, this blush is perfect for that type of look and enhancing your glow.UPDATE: This is very metallic if you apply too much. I wouldn't say it is all that natural compared to Chantecaille, but this is a nice change from my usual.

Love love love this product. I have been obsessed with blush since I watched my grandmother put on her ROUGE. Specifically, pink blushes - true pink. This is a magnificent one and I do not see myself repurchasing anything else from this time forward. The texture is heaven. Silky smooth and lovely color. Also, wonderful scent if that matters to you (I love it!). The price is worth it in this girl's eyes.

on 8/11/2009 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I caved in after I read the reviews for this product. Absolutely beautiful pink color, and yes, it imparts a healthy natural glow to the skin. I love the smell of roses, too. It is pricey, and I do wonder how much product will get wasted with the pump packaging, but for now, I have only had it for a month and I can tell you that I feel pretty when I use it!!

Would def repurchase just for the quality and color. My previous favourite cream blush was Paula Dorf in Playmate and now this is my HG !!

on 8/3/2009 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Crazy expensive? Yes. Absolutely gorgeous and unique product. Yes!!! I have this is #1 Fresh Rose, and I think that it is a truly fabulous liquid blush. It gives a lovely rosey glow, not as warm as it looks in the bottle, but not too cool either, very neutral. On me it is the exact color that my skin gets when I'm in the sun or cold (for reference, I am a PPP, KA SSE 1, lighter than all MAC fx shades). It has a sheen to it that makes skin glow. It blends wonderfully too which makes it seamless and natural-looking. Depending on how much product I use, I can get a very delicate natural effect or a bolder cheek, which makes me think that it would work on darker skin tones. I was worried about the pump bottle because the first time I used it, way too much product came out and I do NOT want to waste such expensive stuff. But strangely it is easy to control the pump if you do it gently. A truly unique and HG blush, as I've never, ever used a liquid like this.

I have this in the coral colour and I find it is maybe a little too sheer for my skin tone, it really doesn't add much in the way of colour to my skin, but it does add a very natural realistic glow. Its very easy to apply but if you are having a bad skin day it or as I had till i swapped moisturiser dry skin on my cheeks it will emphasie flaws but if when my skin is looking great it adds a fantastic flush to my cheeks so I will use this up and might even investigate some of the other shades.

on 4/8/2009 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this blushes luminosity and sheen but find it too sheer and even though I am very pale none of the colours show on me very much at all, so I use this product like an 'underblush' and use a cream nars blush over the top for colour.