3.9

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 months ago

Definitely more like/bike color looking than anticipated. Sticking with the natural greens. Took 3 coats to finally have full color

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3 years ago

okay, this is a swampy green, I was looking at the green from the OPI New Orleans collection but picked this up for a fraction of the price on sale so am not sure if i will pick up the other green. Its a fun green, its a very yellow based green so i can see why it gets strong opinions, its either going to tone well with your skin colour or clash very badly. I can see it clashing badly with the people who look better with cool toned colours - but for those like myself who love warm tones, this is fun. Yeah, the formula is a bit thin, first coat, meh, second coat okay, third coat and I was a happy camper. I like it, its green, its different, its a nice cream and I feel like its 1974 all over again and I'm a hippy in Greenwich Village wearing this. But then, i like a bit of retro and a bit of fun colour now and then. I have prettier greens in my collection but its nice to bust out something like this.

About reviewer (250 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

3.0

6 years ago

Honestly, I am not a big fan of this color. Sure, the color itself is pretty in the bottle but I don't find this color very special or unique. I also do not like the formula at all! I find it very watery and that it does not go on evenly. I will definitely not be repurchasing.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I don't wear green nail polish very often but this is definitely one of my favorites. Its a gorgeous wearable shade of green and 2 coats gives you the colour in the bottle. The best thing about this is it doesn't stain. EVERY single green nail polish I own stains my nails even with a base coat and turns them yellow but this one doesn't leave a trace and removes quite nicely!! As with all OPI nail polishes the brush is amazing! The formula goes on smoothly and layers nicely without bubbling up. This usually lasts me about 6-7 days with little to no wearing or chipping (I use a top coat as well). Its great as a manicure but I wouldn't wear it as a pedi. That's just my own personal preference - I don't like green on toes! I would definitely repurchase this again because its a nice colour to have in my nail polish collection. If you don't own this nail polish I highly recommend it :)

About reviewer (349 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

from

7 years ago

Green-wich Village is one of my all time favourite OPI lacquers. 2 coats & you have a beautiful grassy [not neon] green with no shimmer/ glitter. OPI may be considered a little expensive but personally I come back to them time & time again, as they wear well & apply well [due to the wide brush]. I rarely have to use a top coat with the creamier formula OPI lacquers.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I always get compliments when wearing this polish. Its a gorgeous green creme that is flattering on my NW42 complexion. I need 2-3 coats for it to be completely opaque. My bottle came with the pro wide brush. Although the application was a little rough as it was sheer & streaky for the first coat, it turned out well with the 2nd and 3rd coat. With most OPI polishes, it lasted long and is one of my favorite greens for the spring/summer.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

9 years ago

I had been looking for the perfect green until I cam across this one. The consistency of the polish is just right for me, not too thick or thin, somewhat of a creme. This green is the perfect green, not too yellow-no too cool. Juuust right. It looks really nice against my warm, dark complexion and it's a really fun color. I wore it for St. Patrick's day and my professor noticed. Haha. Will definitely buy this color again.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

9 years ago

Greenwich village... It is very unique green, warm green with touch of grey tone. I think it has the same warm level like no rooms for the blue. Green-w vill reminds me of medium old banana-leaf, yeah it's traditional usual color. It is not interesting in the bottle but turns attractive on nail. Eye-catching but it's not a very bright color. It makes my warm Asian skin tone looks lighter.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

EyesBlack

from

9 years ago

I had 2 coats between base and top coats. Beautiful green for my medium/tan in the sun skin tone. (see the pic with flowers above). As usual with OPI's quality for lasting. I was afraid of trying green on my skin tone but now, I am in love :)

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

9 years ago

this color is beautiful! i'd describe it as a warm avocado-green. perfect for spring and summer. unfortunately, the formula isn't the best, so you need at least 3 coats for opaqueness. but love it nevertheless!

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age25-29